I thought of Judith.

Old May 24th 09, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default I thought of Judith.

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride2.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old May 24th 09, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Road_Hog

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride2.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

You obviously have a fixation on men's bums by the look of that photo.

Old May 24th 09, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

On Sun, 24 May 2009 15:45:26 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.sw

Good - all wearing helmets - probably taking up a bit too much of the
road width though. I think they would have got a pip from any car
coming up behind.

--
Posts from IP Address: 80.254.146.36 to URC over 6 years = 7

Guy Chapman : 5
Lou Knee: 2

Coincidence or nym shift?

(Guy does not deny all 7 were from him)

Old May 24th 09, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote:

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.sw

Good - all wearing helmets - probably taking up a bit too much of the
road width though. I think they would have got a pip from any car
coming up behind.

We didn't get one pip all day and we did 60 miles.

Oh and our most experienced club rider is 77 years old and here is his
headgear.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride3.jpg

I didn't have a helmet on either, far too hot, even if I possessed one.

Old May 24th 09, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
OG

wrote:

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.sw

Good - all wearing helmets - probably taking up a bit too much of the
road width though. I think they would have got a pip from any car
coming up behind.

Why? Would you really attempt an overtake there? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Old May 24th 09, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote:

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.sw

Good - all wearing helmets - probably taking up a bit too much of the
road width though. I think they would have got a pip from any car
coming up behind.

Why? Would you really attempt an overtake there? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

I daren't show her this one with us blocking the *whole* road!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride.jpg

Old May 24th 09, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RudiL

On 24 May, 17:39, "Simon Mason" wrote:
"OG" wrote in message

.. .
wrote:

On today's club ride there was this guy in front of me with Judith's
nickname for us on his shirt :-)

http://www.sw

Good - all wearing helmets - probably taking up a bit too much of the
road width though. *I think they would have got a pip from any car
coming up behind.

Why? *Would you really attempt an overtake there? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

I daren't show her this one with us blocking the *whole* road!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride.jpg

--
Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Looks like a great ride

Rudi
Old May 24th 09, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"RudiL" wrote in message

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride.jpg

--

Looks like a great ride

It was until we got back to our cars which were parked in a school where we
had permission to use the car park. We got back to find the main gates
padlocked shut. After I cycled to the local Wilko and bought a hacksaw which
was no use at all, we got a car jack and lifted the gate off its hinges at
one end and swung it clear so we could get our cars out. We then put it
back.

Old May 24th 09, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RudiL

On 24 May, 17:46, "Simon Mason" wrote:
"RudiL" wrote in message

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zride.jpg

--

Looks like a great ride

It was until we got back to our cars which were parked in a school where we
had permission to use the car park. We got back to find the main gates
padlocked shut. After I cycled to the local Wilko and bought a hacksaw which
was no use at all, we got a car jack and lifted the gate off its hinges at
one end and swung it clear so we could get our cars out. We then put it
back.

--
Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Glad you managed to get them out.

Rudi
Old May 24th 09, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alistair Gunn

OG twisted the electrons to say:
Why? Would you really attempt an overtake there? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Of course! Otherwise you might be delayed in reaching the junction by
several micro seconds! Just think of the possible social / economic
ramifications! :-)

I am not Judith, thaksin, _, or Anyone Except Nuxx Bar Nuxx Bar UK 19 May 5th 09 02:43 PM
Oh dear!!! Judith will be upset... Tom Crispin UK 37 April 19th 09 06:55 AM
A message to you, Judith. Simon Mason UK 5 March 17th 09 04:38 PM
Judith Phileaus Leaius[_2_] UK 18 December 25th 08 06:37 PM
Support Judith Clovis Lark Racing 1 August 16th 04 05:54 AM