Diversion

Old October 10th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
coterock

Default Diversion

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130
Old October 11th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Oct 9, 11:49*pm, coterock wrote:

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

+5 hammer of vaginal recognition.
Old October 14th 10, 06:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/344976
A mom, a dyke, and a mannequin.

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

The poster is hilarious.
"Don't ask me."

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346983
The new centrifuge disguised as a coffee maker.

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346583
I love this bike and anyone who rides one.

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346312
What big teeth you have Grandma.

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346984
"Insert skag here."

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346982
....and they took a bezoar this big out of him.

--
Michael Press
Old October 14th 10, 06:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
coterock wrote:

Enough withe the PED, doping, Contador crap. At this point, we all
know the score. So, what we really need to see are muffs and camel
toe shots...

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346130

No joke. A real sweetie.
http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/346316

--
Michael Press

Diversion Tom Crispin UK 35 September 1st 09 05:58 PM
Weekend diversion Bill C Racing 43 May 15th 07 08:11 PM
American social diversion. Red Cloud General 22 November 10th 04 05:29 AM
Lance's offroad diversion and helping riders Adam Bender General 14 August 2nd 04 02:30 PM