tricks you can't land

Old August 28th 04, 07:25 PM
streetrider

Default tricks you can't land

I was just curious if anyone had a trick that no matter how hard and
long they practiced they just couldn't get. Mine would have to be a
uni-spin i couldn't land one of those to save my life

--
streetrider - Barron

fazooles
garbonzos
&
General Dibbles
streetrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7166

Old August 28th 04, 07:29 PM
juggling_guy

ditto with the uni spin but i'l also include crank flips, no matter how
many times i crack the pedels into my shins it just dose'nt make me any
better or give any help on how to make it any easyer the next time i
try.

--
juggling_guy - up an coming

just because i can dose not mean i will
juggling_guy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5954

Old August 29th 04, 12:45 AM
Catboy

juggling_guy wrote:
* no matter how many times i crack the pedels into my shins it just
dose'nt make me any better *

I imagine that cracking your shins wouldn't help anyone get better.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

[image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

Old August 29th 04, 02:01 AM
James_Potter

I suck at seat out hopping. I also can't do unispins at all, but I don't
want to.

--
James_Potter - Nil Desperandum

Old August 29th 04, 03:54 AM
digitalattrition

I didn't find unispins very difficult...just jump straight up, and you
land back on the pedals. Well, at least that's what I did.

I'd say that wheel walking is something that I can't get down solid.

--
digitalattrition - Rat Fink

Your vacuum stole my pants, there was nothing I could do.

digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

Old August 29th 04, 05:15 AM
gerblefranklin

James_Potter wrote:
*I also can't do unispins at all, but I don't want to. *

Yay, another! I can't unispin, not out of the inability, but just
because I don't want to. I'm sure if I put the time and effort into it I
could, but I don't want to.

ONe trick I'm having trouble with is transitioning back into normal
riding from seat in back seat dragging. I'm also having troubles
ransitioning back into normal riding from stanupwheelwalking. It's not
like I practice these very much, though.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
out?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They will stop at nothing
to hurt us and our people, and nethier will we"-Dubya
Vote Kerry. Yeah, they both suck, but Kerry sucks less.

Old September 14th 04, 03:59 PM
pete66

Checkernuts wrote:
*One trick that I have tried a few times as of late but am no where
close to landing and doubt I ever will is a fingerspin, or a frontside
tire grab that you throw to a unispin. If anyone is doing this trick
let me know I want some tips... *

I'm not sure if I understand what that trick is? Is there downloadable
videoes of it anywhere?

I landed my first ever unispin tonight, it's been SUCH a long time
coming and it was great to finally get it right. Now I just have to do
it on my KH24.

Wow I just had a look at the IUF levels and although I probably wouldn't
quite be able to officially pass level5, I can inconsistently do pretty
much EVERYTHING in level6 and also EVERYTHING in level7, not too shabby
considering I was level1 about 10 months ago... and I don't do freestyle

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Best size wheel for learning tricks? 20 or 24"? thejuggler Unicycling 16 June 14th 04 09:52 PM
Tricks to learn after basic noclowns Unicycling 17 May 7th 04 02:19 AM
CA Land Mgmt meetings Steve Curtiss Off Road 0 April 6th 04 05:50 PM
Tricks The_SkunkMan Unicycling 12 December 6th 03 04:35 AM
surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM