chain length after frame change(same drivetrain)

Old May 19th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
chrisc[_3_]

Default chain length after frame change(same drivetrain)

hi. i just changed all my components over to a smaller frame. I was
wondering how to tell if the chain should have links removed or not? I
know it should be able to go over the biggest cog and the largest
chainring which it can. The distance from the bottom bracket to the
rear dropout is less of course on the new frame. Thanks
Old May 20th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom_Sherman

See http://sheldonbrown.com/derailer-adjustment.html#chain.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old May 20th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
chrisc[_3_]

That's simple enough. Thanks a lot.