"Hell On Wheels" - on SBS

Old June 27th 05, 02:24 PM
Hitchy

Default "Hell On Wheels" - on SBS

darryl Wrote:
In article 2Nvue.1484$oJ.1078@news-
In addition to Hell on Wheels, the Discovery Channel has a progra
named
'Science Of Lance Armstrong' on at 8:30 pm (20:30 h) on Monday 27 June
and repeated at 05:30 am the next day. It does not appear in the Jun
Foxtel magazine but is listed online at:
http://tinyurl.com/baq9s
date=20050627&language_code=ENG
I have also seen it advertised as a station promotion so assume the
Foxtel listing has been amended.
cheers,
Darryl

g'day,

saw this tonight....nothing new in this doco. As usual with seppo'
doing a doco on their favourite seppo cyclist, it was choc full o
Lance's mates talking about how wonderful he is. I'd rather se
something 'new'...although I s'pose Lance is bigger than the sport i
the US, so there's probably not much 'new' left to show us....yes he'
an awesome athlete.....but after 10 years of "Lance....." this
"lance......" that, its time someone kicked his arse,...Go Mic
Rogers!!!

cheers,

Hitch

--
Hitchy

Old June 27th 05, 02:56 PM
aeek

Hitchy Wrote:

saw this tonight....nothing new in this doco. As usual with seppo'
doing a doco on their favourite seppo cyclist, it was choc full o
Lance's mates talking about how wonderful he is. I'd rather se
something 'new'...although I s'pose Lance is bigger than the sport i
the US, so there's probably not much 'new' left to show us....yes he'
an awesome athlete.....but after 10 years of "Lance....." this
"lance......" that, its time someone kicked his arse,...Go Mic
Rogers!!!

picked up the Cycling Weekly Tour Guide and found the article b
Jonathan Vaughters on Lance interesting - you're either 110% FOR Lanc
or you're against him. Simple, effective, but NOT nice.

According to Vogels, McEwen is more normal, just one of the guys EXCEP
when he thinks he can win, then he just stares right through you.

HoW: What blew me was the photographers in the time trial

--
aeek

Old June 29th 05, 02:37 AM
Tamyka Bell

Hitchy wrote:

darryl Wrote:
In article 2Nvue.1484$oJ.1078@news-
In addition to Hell on Wheels, the Discovery Channel has a program
named
'Science Of Lance Armstrong' on at 8:30 pm (20:30 h) on Monday 27 June
and repeated at 05:30 am the next day. It does not appear in the Jun
Foxtel magazine but is listed online at:
http://tinyurl.com/baq9s
date=20050627&language_code=ENG
I have also seen it advertised as a station promotion so assume the
Foxtel listing has been amended.
cheers,
Darryl

g'day,

saw this tonight....nothing new in this doco. As usual with seppo's
doing a doco on their favourite seppo cyclist, it was choc full of
Lance's mates talking about how wonderful he is. I'd rather see
something 'new'...although I s'pose Lance is bigger than the sport in
the US, so there's probably not much 'new' left to show us....yes he's
an awesome athlete.....but after 10 years of "Lance....." this &
"lance......" that, its time someone kicked his arse,...Go Mick
Rogers!!!

cheers,

Hitchy

--
Hitchy

It was pretty funny, that was my opinion... whenever Jan appeared on
screen, someone in our bunch would yell out and cheer. The science
itself is quite amazing (and yeah, my mates run the UQ wind tunnel...
they're all into laser holography, so I could...) but unfortunately it
only lasted about 5 minutes of the 1 hour show.

Imagine going for a ride, and having people rush out to help you when a
bug gets in your eye. Weird.

Tam

"Hell On Wheels" jtaylor UK 1 September 23rd 05 02:51 PM
Sydney "Hell on wheels" -according to Bruce McDougall cfsmtb Australia 13 June 24th 05 05:39 AM
"Hell on Wheels" alison_b Australia 22 May 17th 05 01:15 PM