"One guy alsmost fell off his bike"

Old February 20th 07, 11:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Default "One guy alsmost fell off his bike"

A fellow cyclist recently mentioned on a.b (Valentines Day?) about
waving at a photographer on Bridge Road, only to realise the
photographer was taking shots of a nubile, boa-clad model.

To cut a long story short, a picture of this rather young healthy lady
is on page 6 of this weeks edition of the Melb Times. Damn, why can't
there be more nubile boa-clad bloke-models to distract me on the
morning commute? It ain't fair I tells ya!

--
cfsmtb

Old February 21st 07, 04:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Feb 21, 8:55 am, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2mb...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Damn, why can't
there be more nubile boa-clad bloke-models to distract me on the
morning commute? It ain't fair I tells ya!

Is that boa-constrictor?

Old February 21st 07, 05:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA

cfsmtb Wrote:
Is this a trick question?

The real question is "Did the boa constrict her?"

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old February 21st 07, 06:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

SteveA Wrote:
The real question is "Did the boa constrict her?"

Is this another (smutty?) trick question?

--
cfsmtb

Old February 21st 07, 06:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA

cfsmtb Wrote:
Is this another (smutty?) trick question?

I don't think so.....

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old February 21st 07, 08:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Resound

"SteveA" wrote in message

cfsmtb Wrote:
Is this another (smutty?) trick question?

I don't think so.....

SteveA

I was going to say that I don't recall having heard it called that before.