A different look at the helmet debate: was cycling links -

Old December 3rd 04, 06:19 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:14:45 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

What the hell would the French ever be doing in old Ireland.

Minding their own business.

Let that race of whores mind their own business in la belle France.

I didn't think you'd take the hint. Looks like I was right...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old December 3rd 04, 06:41 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message :

What the hell would the French ever be doing in old Ireland.
Minding their own business.

Let that race of whores mind their own business in la belle France.

Here is the complete statement as I do not see any reason to edit it:

"Let that race of whores mind their own business in la belle France. They
are
no doubt looking around right now to see who else they can sell their sorry
asses to now that Sadaam has been taken out of the equation by the US."

I didn't think you'd take the hint. Looks like I was right...

Every one of my posts is an opportunity to tell the world something that
they might otherwise not know. I do not give a damn about your elliptical
allusions. You are in essence writing to no one when you are being cryptic;
I am in essences writing to everyone when I am being clear and forthright.
You say things your way and I will say things my way.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old December 3rd 04, 07:23 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:41:03 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Every one of my posts is an opportunity to tell the world something that
they might otherwise not know.

Trust me, the world has got the message loud and clear.

Old December 4th 04, 07:44 AM

Edward Dolan wrote:

wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
om...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
How many helmet studies have you actually read, Ed?

None, nor do I plan to. Why reinvent the wheel? Bike helmets are
necessary
for the same reason that motorcycle helmets are necessary and for the
same
reason that race car drivers also wear helmets. It protects the old
noggin
in the event of an accident.

Then you oviously advocate helmets for motorists, right?

Motorists have a heavy metal shield surrounding them whereas cyclists,
motorcyclists and race car drivers don't. Next question!

Which race car drivers don't have those monkey bars around them
in their race cars? You know the ones that you don't see in the
normal motorist's car?

Which race car drivers do not wear helmets? Next question!

Doesn't seem necessary, you misrepresent, and stand on that as proof.
Race car drivers are surrounded by a stronger metal shield than
motorists, but apparently not by your standards, whatever they are.

--

-TTFN

-Steven

Old December 4th 04, 08:20 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
om...
[...]

So why the hell do race car drivers wear helmets if not to protect their
noggins from injury? Frankly, I do not know because I wouldn't be caught
dead at a race track - any kind of a race track. That kind of crap is for
kids and other juvenile mentalities. Whenever one of those fools manage to
kill themselves, I say good riddance.

Old December 4th 04, 10:05 PM
DiscoDuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...

You must never refer back to something that was previously said without
including it.

I didn't. You just claim I did. Since your credibility here is
****e (and probably everywhere for that matter), no one belives you.

I will never go back and look up anything, most especially for
the likes of you. You need to edit for the clarity of others, not yourself.
Who knows who is reading what. This is Usenet, not email.

Since you are so dense, here it is again:

This is not content, so ... **** you too!

I am not into procreation.

Not by choice, no doubt. Because you're ugly, inside and out.

Again, no content, so ... **** you too!

Unless you are into procreation, then I am
assuming you are just into ****ing. In other words, you are a fornicator.
If
that's what you are, then admit it and don't blather on about getting it
up.
Others of us here will began to wonder about you.

Crackpot, the nth degree.

Still no content, so ... **** you too!

Losing your patience Eddy boy? **** me? You're being redundant. You
can't due to erectilvedifficulties. We've established that.
Old December 5th 04, 10:27 AM
Edward Dolan

om...

Nope! Still no content, so ... **** you too!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old December 6th 04, 04:50 AM
Christopher Jordan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
om...
[...]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
1..2...3...4..... CHILDREN BEHAVE................
THATS WHAT THEY SAY WHEN WERE TOGETHER...........

1*David Hansen*Nov 29, 2004
2*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-3*Mark Leuck*Nov 29, 2004
**|-4*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**|*|-5*DiscoDuck*Nov 29, 2004
**|*|*\-6*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|*|***\-7*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
**|*|*****\-8*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|*\-9*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
**|***\-10*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****|-11*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****|*\-12*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****|***\-13*Tom Sherman*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****|*****\-14*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****\-15*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
**|*******\-16*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**\-17*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
18*Eric®*Nov 29, 2004
19*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-20*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**|-21*DiscoDuck*Nov 29, 2004
**|*\-22*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**|***\-23*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
**|*****\-24*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**\-25*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
26*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-27*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
28*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-29*Mark Leuck*Nov 29, 2004
**\-30*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
****\-31*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|-32*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
******|*\-33*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|***\-34*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
******|*****\-35*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
******|*******|-36*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 2, 2004
******|*******\-37*DiscoDuck*Dec 2, 2004
******\-38*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
********\-39*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
40*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
|-41*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
|*\-42*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
|***\-43*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
|*****\-44*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
|*******\-45*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
|*********|-46*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
|*********|*\-47*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
|*********|***\-48*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 2, 2004
|*********|*****|-49*Edward Dolan*Dec 2, 2004
|*********|*****|*\-50*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 2, 2004
|*********|*****|***\-51*Edward Dolan*Dec 2, 2004
|*********|*****|*****\-52*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 3, 2004
|*********|*****|*******\-53*Edward Dolan*Dec 3, 2004
|*********|*****|*********\-54*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 3, 2004
|*********|*****|***********\-55*Edward Dolan*Dec 3, 2004
|*********|*****|*************\-56*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 3, 2004
|*********|*****\-57*Dave Kahn*Dec 2, 2004
|*********\-58*Dave Kahn*Dec 1, 2004
|***********\-59*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
\-60*Dave Kahn*Nov 30, 2004
61*JohnB*Nov 29, 2004
|-62*Peter Clinch*Nov 30, 2004
|*\-63*Peter Clinch*Nov 30, 2004
|***\-64*Peter Clinch*Nov 30, 2004
|*****\-65*Peter Clinch*Dec 1, 2004
|-66*JohnB*Nov 30, 2004
|-67*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
\-68*slim*Nov 30, 2004
**\-69*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
****\-70*slim*Dec 1, 2004
******|-71*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
******\-72*David Martin*Dec 1, 2004
********\-73*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 2, 2004
**********\-74*Zippy the Pinhead*Dec 2, 2004
************|-75*David Martin*Dec 2, 2004
************|*\-76*Tony Raven*Dec 3, 2004
************\-77*Marty Wallace*Dec 2, 2004
**************|-78*JLB*Dec 2, 2004
**************|*\-79*Marty Wallace*Dec 2, 2004
**************|***\-80*JLB*Dec 2, 2004
**************\-81*Zippy the Pinhead*Dec 2, 2004
82*Tony Raven*Nov 29, 2004
83*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
|-84*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
|*|-85*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
|*|*\-86*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
|*|***\-87*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
|*|*****\-88*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
|*\-89*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
|***\-90*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
|*****\-91*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
|*******\-92*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
\-93*Tom Sherman*Nov 29, 2004
94*Mark Thompson*Nov 29, 2004
95*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
96*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-97*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**\-98*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
****\-99*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|-100*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
******|*\-101*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|***\-102*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
******|*****\-103*Tom Sherman*Dec 1, 2004
******|-104*skip*Nov 30, 2004
******|*\-105*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|***\-106*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|*****\-107*G. Morgan*Nov 30, 2004
******|*******\-108*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******\-109*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
********\-110*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
111*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-112*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
113*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
|-114*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
|*\-115*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
\-116*McTavish*Nov 30, 2004
**\-117*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
****\-118*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
******\-119*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
120*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-121*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**\-122*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
****\-123*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|-124*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
******|*\-125*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******|***\-126*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
******\-127*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
********\-128*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**********\-129*DiscoDuck*Dec 1, 2004
************|-130*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
************\-131*Mark Leuck*Dec 1, 2004
**************\-132*Edward Dolan*Dec 2, 2004
****************\-133*DiscoDuck*Dec 2, 2004
134*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
135*PaPa*Nov 29, 2004
136*PaPa*Nov 29, 2004
\-137*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**\-138*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
****\-139*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
140*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
141*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
\-142*Tony Raven*Nov 29, 2004
**\-143*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
144*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
|-145*Richard*Nov 30, 2004
|*|-146*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
|*\-147*slim*Nov 30, 2004
|***|-148*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
|***\-149*Richard*Dec 1, 2004
\-150*slim*Nov 30, 2004
**|-151*Clive George*Nov 30, 2004
**|*|-152*Richard*Dec 1, 2004
**|*\-153*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
**|***|-154*Peter Clinch*Dec 1, 2004
**|***|*|-155*Carol Hague*Dec 1, 2004
**|***|*|-156*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
**|***|*\-157*Joe Keenan*Dec 1, 2004
**|***\-158*Richard*Dec 1, 2004
**|-159*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
**\-160*Tim*Dec 1, 2004
161*Eric®*Nov 29, 2004
|-162*Tony Raven*Nov 29, 2004
\-163*Peter Clinch*Nov 30, 2004
**\-164*Eric®*Nov 30, 2004
****\-165*Jon Senior*Nov 30, 2004
166*Mark McN*Nov 29, 2004
\-167*Jim*Dec 1, 2004
168*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 29, 2004
169*Eric®*Nov 29, 2004
\-170*Robert Broughton*Nov 29, 2004
171*JFJones*Nov 29, 2004
\-172*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
173*JFJones*Nov 29, 2004
174*Tom Sherman*Nov 29, 2004
\-175*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**\-176*skip*Nov 30, 2004
****\-177*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
178*Chris B.*Nov 29, 2004
\-179*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
180*Theo Bekkers*Nov 29, 2004
181*Theo Bekkers*Nov 29, 2004
|-182*David Martin*Nov 30, 2004
|*\-183*David Martin*Nov 30, 2004
|***|-184*David Martin*Nov 30, 2004
|***|*\-185*David Martin*Nov 30, 2004
|***\-186*Richard*Nov 30, 2004
|*****\-187*Jon Senior*Nov 30, 2004
|-188*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
\-189*Theo Bekkers*Nov 30, 2004
190*DiscoDuck*Nov 29, 2004
\-191*Edward Dolan*Nov 29, 2004
**\-192*Dave Larrington*Nov 30, 2004
****\-193*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******\-194*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
********\-195*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
196*DiscoDuck*Nov 29, 2004
\-197*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**\-198*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
****\-199*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
200*DiscoDuck*Nov 29, 2004
201*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
\-202*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**\-203*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
****\-204*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******\-205*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
********\-206*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
**********\-207*DiscoDuck*Dec 1, 2004
************\-208*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
209*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
\-210*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
**\-211*DiscoDuck*Nov 30, 2004
****|-212*Tom Sherman*Nov 30, 2004
****|*\-213*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
****\-214*Edward Dolan*Nov 30, 2004
******\-215*DiscoDuck*Dec 1, 2004
********\-216*Edward Dolan*Dec 1, 2004
**********|-217*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 2, 2004
**********\-218*DiscoDuck*Dec 2, 2004
************\-219*Edward Dolan*Dec 2, 2004
**************\-220*DiscoDuck*Dec 2, 2004
****************\-221*Edward Dolan*Dec 3, 2004
******************\-222*DiscoDuck*Dec 4, 2004
********************\-223*Edward Dolan*Dec 5, 2004
224*David Martin*Nov 30, 2004
225*Dave Larrington*Nov 30, 2004
\-226*Jim*Dec 1, 2004
227*Dave Kahn*Nov 30, 2004
228*Dave Kahn*Nov 30, 2004
229*Peter Clinch*Nov 30, 2004
\-230*Alan Braggins*Nov 30, 2004
**\-231*Tony Raven*Nov 30, 2004
232*Richard*Nov 30, 2004
\-233*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
234*Just zis Guy, you know?*Nov 30, 2004
\-235*slim*Nov 30, 2004
**|-236*Carol Hague*Dec 1, 2004
**\-237*Just zis Guy, you know?*Dec 1, 2004
238*James Annan*Nov 30, 2004
\-239*Jon Senior*Nov 30, 2004
**\-240*James Annan*Dec 1, 2004
****\-241*Jon Senior*Dec 1, 2004