{Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

Old October 13th 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is "I am not going to tell you what I believe, you have to elect me to find out". Exactly what sort of message is that? Gun Grabber Beto as Secretary of State? Bernie Sanders was bragging about how great Russia and communism was when he spent one of his honeymoons in Moscow. I noted that people were standing in ****ing BREAD LINES when he was saying how great it was. What did Sanders reply? "That was a good thing". Think about that for a minute. The Democrat Party PLATFORM is the entire communist platform that Bernie ran under and then Biden says he is a moderate.

Biden said that he was going to raise the taxes ON EVERYONE. Now when that went over like a rock he said that he meant only the rich. But it would be possible to make ANY of his supposed plans such as the new green deal and Medicare for all including illegal aliens if you took every single cent that the top TEN percent of the country owns. The bottom end of the top 10% is an income level of about $150,000/yr or a married couple who both work. My youngest daughter makes almost that much as a legal aid at Kaiser Hospitals.. My oldest daughter household income was that and she is a manger of a Ross store and her husband was a telephone computer problem advisor.

I'm sure that Frank thinks that all of this in some manner makes perfect sense, but to anyone capable of independent thought it most assuredly couldn't.
Old October 13th 20, 11:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Sex, Drgs & Rock and Rolll, and you forgot to change the subject.

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:43:47 -0700, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I came to a bicycling newsgroup and saw mostly political threads. I'm
sure there's a political Usenet group somewhere.

I wonder if over there OT post/Threads are about bicycling?

LOL VBEG

Cheers

As per subject.

Old October 14th 20, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

- Frank Krygowski
Old October 14th 20, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.
Old October 14th 20, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 10/14/2020 11:19 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.

You've just proved you are exactly the person you complained about on
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 14th 20, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 8:34:13 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 11:19 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.

You've just proved you are exactly the person you complained about on
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4

And you've just proven that you have accomplished nothing in your life and have to say dumb things like "you didn't hit your head".
Old October 15th 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:19:57 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.

Thus speaks an individual who wasn't capable of completing high
school, never rose above the rank of "peon" in the Air Force and has
a series of short time jobs after he got out and now is so poor that
he complains about the cost of groceries.
Old October 15th 20, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

wrote:

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:50:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... people that will call you a stupid asshole for having a different opinion than they do...

Tom wouldn't recognize irony if it ran him over with a truck!

Every posting you prove you are a brainless asshole who has accomplished nothing in a long lifetime of failure.

Thus speaks an individual who wasn't capable of completing high
school, never rose above the rank of "peon" in the Air Force and has
a series of short time jobs after he got out and now is so poor that
he complains about the cost of groceries.

And yet your idea of a peon ended up making a quarter of a million dollars a year. Perhaps you'd like to explain that rather than act as if you have a single idea what was going on? When I have companies giving me dinners at Alice Water's restaurant of the Top of the Mark in San Francisco that would indicate that my contributions were valued. Can you tell us what you've achieved?

One would think that if Lawrence Livermore Laboratories of Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories are hiring me to engineering positions perhaps I'm not this incompetent boob you would like me to be. If I have a communications board on the International Space Station maybe someone other than you values my work more than you would.

Would you like to tell us all here what you've done? What Military service were you in that you can talk about it with believable knowledge?
Old October 15th 20, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 10:12:03 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

And yet your idea of a peon ended up making a quarter of a million
dollars a year.

That is just data for the "once a peon always a peon" argument. A wise
person would have used that opportunity to put money aside for the
future. Over here, the trick is to carefully look for a property you can
borrow against and rent it out so the tenant's rent is actually paying
off your loan. Peons just rush out and spend it on guns, guitars, etc.

When I have companies giving
me dinners at Alice Water's restaurant of the Top of the Mark in San
Francisco that would indicate that my contributions were valued. Can you
tell us what you've achieved?

Sigh, how common. it obviously wasn't the real "Alice's Restaurant". This
was common in most of my "jobs' in certain industries. The explanation
was the company could claim it as a legitimate expense for a staff meal
and it was fashion-of-the-month in management at one stage. Given the
food at some of these places, sandwiches in the park was a far more
interesting experience.

One would think that if Lawrence Livermore Laboratories of Lawrence
Berkeley Laboratories are hiring me to engineering positions perhaps I'm
not this incompetent boob you would like me to be. If I have a
communications board on the International Space Station maybe someone
other than you values my work more than you would.

I hope you've put details of all this in your "reality"(or whatever they
call it) book for when you get dementia or get a stroke.

Would you like to tell us all here what you've done? What Military
service were you in that you can talk about it with believable
knowledge?

What does military service have to do with wisdom for life.

Old October 18th 20, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 08:41:00 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:08:08 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:

If you're such a debt hawk, why aren't you complaining about the
staggering federal deficit created by Trump's tax breaks. In a hot
economy, before COVID, Trump ran-up the federal deficit instead of
reducing it. The federal debt is larger than the economy. MAGA! Unlike
his businesses, Trump cannot run up debt and then exit with a
bankruptcy. The next administration will get a steaming pile of sh**,
just like when GWB left office.

-- Jay Beattie.

Jay, you continue to do nothing more than act as a prosecuting attorney
and bring up completely wrong crap just to try to counter correct
informaton Here is a chart of the latest available information. I
realize that you haven't even a passing clue about economics but
presently we have had such a large economic growth that we are almost
back to the level before he Democrats/communists and their media
propaganda machine crashed the economy.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?blah,blah, blah.

Err, if it is a graph, why have you given a search string?
Surely you want to give a definite url so 'your data" doesn't change.
BTW, that is how phishing is done.