Another nod for Triplets of Belleville

Old February 7th 04, 05:23 AM
Mike Kruger

Default DVDs online? [was Another nod for Triplets of Belleville]

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message

www.movielink.com or aol.movielink.com

I downloaded "Pirates of the Carribean" last week, and plan to watch it
later tonight. If I think about it, I will report on the experience.

Well, here's the report.
The movie did play on the screen. The software controls were a bit rough,
though. I had some trouble keeping the controls dark. When I started up
after a pause, the audio and video got unsynched, sort of like a poorly
dubbed movie. This disappeared after I rebooted. Watching the movie on a
computer screen isn't the essence of the Hollywood experience, either.

All in all, I think I'll stick with Blockbuster for a while yet.

Old February 7th 04, 05:51 AM
S o r n i

Mike Kruger wrote:
"Mike Kruger" wrote in message

www.movielink.com or aol.movielink.com

I downloaded "Pirates of the Carribean" last week, and plan to watch
it later tonight. If I think about it, I will report on the
experience.

Well, here's the report.
The movie did play on the screen. The software controls were a bit
rough, though. I had some trouble keeping the controls dark. When I
started up after a pause, the audio and video got unsynched, sort of
like a poorly dubbed movie. This disappeared after I rebooted.
Watching the movie on a computer screen isn't the essence of the
Hollywood experience, either.

All in all, I think I'll stick with Blockbuster for a while yet.

Thanks, MK...about what I expected.

Bill "VHS and 8-tracks, baby" S.