Wrong to confront?

Old September 19th 04, 03:38 AM
dreaded

"Eric S. Sande" wrote in message
So, yes, you were wrong to confront.

And I want to thank all the respondents. Including those who got
the tenor of this confrontation wrong. But I think this was an
instructive thread, it really wasn't Custer versus the Native Americans.

It was, however, a bicyclist versus a perceived entitlement.

What price has courage when liberty is threatened, etc.

A lot of you said I should have backed down, and I guess you might
have done that.

Somebody hit the nail on the head when they said it was low reward,
high risk.

But there was no way I was going to concede the right of way under
any circumstances, Robert surprised me with his negotiation strategy
as opposed to his usual accomodation with rule bending mode.

I've really learned a lot from this thread.

--

very informative indeed! esp the parts about jw's and fish heads!
-a

Old September 19th 04, 03:56 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"dreaded" writes:

very informative indeed! esp the parts about jw's and fish heads!

A big ol' red snapper head makes a delicious bouillabaisse stock.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.