Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd 19, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Angry driver on the wrong side of the road gets his comeuppance

On 03/07/2019 01:28, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 12:26:05 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 02/07/2019 18:02, Simon Jester wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 5:10:27 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 02/07/2019 16:25, Simon Jester wrote:

If there is a natural disaster such as a tsunami, earthquake, mudslide, volcanic eruption or whatever and an infant is found alive in the rubble. What scientific test can be performed to prove the child is Jewish?

You'd already admitted that you didn't know that Jewishness is regarded
as an ethnicity. It's too late to start backpedalling.

No backpedaling involved, I am seeking knowledge so please answer the question.
I do not regard myself as Jewish but according to you I may be Jewish because of my ancestry.

That is a blatant LIE.

I know precisely nothing of, and have said nothing of, your ancestry. It
is utterly ridiculous of you to claim it.

Re-think your reasons for your dishonesty and re-phrase your statement
honestly (if you can). If you don't recognise your own attempt at pure
deceit, and if you don't amend it, don't expect a reply from me.

Are you only Jewish because your parents are Jewish or does it go back further in history?
Are non Jewish children adopted by Jewish parents Jewish?
Bear in mind the ancestors of people born in Israel were not born in Israel because Israel is a human political construct.

Amend your lie and then perhaps (perhaps) we can proceed.

I can only assume your parents were haemorrhoids because you like to wriggle and squirm.

You are a liar.

How does it feel?