And it's a wide stance

Old November 30th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

Default And it's a wide stance

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...ng-camp/150530
Old November 30th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld[_2_]

On 11/30/2010 4:15 PM, Fred wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...ng-camp/150530

Wow--the Man from Glad!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old December 1st 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 30, 3:15*pm, Fred wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day...

"wide stance" classic irony
Old December 1st 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Dec 1, 6:49*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 30, 3:15*pm, Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day...

"wide stance" *classic irony

Glad someone got it.

Fred
Old December 1st 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Nov 30, 2:15*pm, Fred wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day...

Looks like the Bhagwan is missing a follower.
Old December 1st 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...ng-camp/150530

Don't get caught sums it up.

--
Michael Press
Old December 1st 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Dec 1, 9:15*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 30, 2:15*pm, Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day...

Looks like the Bhagwan is missing a follower.

I was going to cross ADC off my Christmas-card list
just for wearing a white suit after Labor Day. But he's
in the Cayman Islands, and you can wear white at any
time in the tropics, so he's forgiven. I'm sure he'll be
happy to know that.

Fredmisterblackwell Ben
Old December 1st 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Nov 30, 2:15*pm, Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day....

Looks like the Bhagwan is missing a follower.

I was going to cross ADC off my Christmas-card list
just for wearing a white suit after Labor Day. *But he's
in the Cayman Islands, and you can wear white at any
time in the tropics, so he's forgiven. *I'm sure he'll be
happy to know that.

Fredmisterblackwell Ben

Who's going to say, "Look boss, de plane! De plane!"?
Old December 3rd 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 30, 3:15*pm, Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...njoy-first-day....

"wide stance" *classic irony

Glad someone got it.

Fred

On several levels - very nice.
Old December 6th 10, 07:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Fred wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phot...ng-camp/150530

The only thing missing from that photo is the Miami Vice soundtrack and a kilo of coke in a
****ing suitcase.

Magilla Montana