Seeking female epal

Old July 9th 05, 06:31 PM

Default Seeking female epal

I am a seasoned recubent touring guy who would like to exchange email with a
lady who is into recumbent cycling. - Larry

Old July 14th 05, 07:56 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
hlink.net...
I am a seasoned recubent touring guy who would like to exchange email with
a lady who is into recumbent cycling. - Larry

That is a bad idea Larry. Female recumbent cyclists are very rare, but the
few that I have encountered are a grim lot. They are super serious,
competitive and have about as much humor as a toad. They are also uniformly
unattractive. Like their male counterparts, they tend to be overweight and
are basically slobs. Most of them actually look like toads.

If you want to meet some gals, I suggest you forget about recumbent cycling.
Instead, go to the nearest singles bar where you will find them lined up
like prostitutes. They look better too when you have had a few drinks under
your belt.

Anyone but me ever notice the complete lack of the gentler sex on this
newsgroup. Why is that I wonder? Maybe Mr. Jon Meinecke, who knows
everything, could tell us why there are no women on this group? This is also
something that maybe Jeff Grippe, Mike Rice and Slugger would know about
too. I think they are all married and so should know something about women.

However, I really do not want any input on this question from Ian "Buck" of
the UK. He is a Syrian Druze and has I am sure a very peculiar Islamic
attitude about women that Westerners like us will not appreciate. He
probably thinks they should only be suicide bombers (murderers), the better
to rid the world of Christians and Jews.

I am dead serious about this! Why are there no women on this newsgroup?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old July 14th 05, 10:12 AM
Roos Eisma

"Edward Dolan" writes:

I am dead serious about this! Why are there no women on this newsgroup?

Because you're here?

Roos (female)

Old July 15th 05, 01:03 AM
Edward Dolan

"Roos Eisma" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

I am dead serious about this! Why are there no women on this newsgroup?

Because you're here?

Roos (female)

Roos, you would never want to meet someone like Larry who has got to plead
for someone to talk to. It is far better to talk to yourself than to resort
to humiliating yourself like that.

I find women to be interesting conversationalists, not because I have
anything in common with them, but for precisely the opposite reason. I never
know what they are talking about and therein lies all the fun. For
instance, if you had put an exclamation mark after your statement instead of
a question mark, I would know that you are a man and I would understand you
perfectly. But you put a question mark after your statement. This tells me
that you are indeed a woman; you have left things hanging in the air like
women always do.

There are many desperate men here on ARBR who would love to chit chat with
you. I will only be here to make sure that you conduct yourself like a lady
and that you do not sink to the abysmal level of us men. My standard for a
woman is that of our Blessed Virgin Mary. As long as you are like Her, we
will get along just fine and you will be a credit to the group.

I am a gentleman, but more importantly, I am a Saint. We Saints have very
high standards when it comes to the gentler sex. We expect all women to be
Saints also - and they mostly are if they have not been corrupted by men.

Female "Fred" JerZ Fox General 10 November 9th 04 10:27 PM
Any female cyclists out there? cityjen UK 43 July 8th 04 10:44 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 6th 04 12:30 AM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 6th 04 12:30 AM
Female mtn bike Xmas gift ideas? Destroy Mountain Biking 27 November 19th 03 12:28 PM