Quickstep Bus Stopped

Old July 1st 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default Quickstep Bus Stopped

and taken into police custody to be searched.
http://www.ouest-france.fr/ofdernmin...ous_filDMA.Htm
Old July 1st 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

On 7/1/2011 12:33 PM, BL wrote:
and taken into police custody to be searched.
http://www.ouest-france.fr/ofdernmin...ous_filDMA.Htm

What a retard ..............

"Updated: Nothing found in search, bus to be released"

Since I really doubt that you'd mention this since you are too busy
running around crying "WOLF!" and calling the rest of us fanboys.

Maybe you should take up a hobby ? I hear Chess is interesting.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old July 1st 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 7/1/2011 3:38 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:
On 7/1/2011 12:33 PM, BL wrote:
and taken into police custody to be searched.
http://www.ouest-france.fr/ofdernmin...ous_filDMA.Htm

What a retard ..............

"Updated: Nothing found in search, bus to be released"

Since I really doubt that you'd mention this since you are too busy
running around crying "WOLF!" and calling the rest of us fanboys.

Maybe you should take up a hobby ? I hear Chess is interesting.

Bill

Wrong yet again, ****Tard. I posted that hours ago when that was the
latest. Note also, that I made no comment or speculation as to what
might have been found or why that team's bus was searched. Once again
in your desire to vent in my direction you merely make yourself look
like the moronic ****Tard that you are. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Old July 1st 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

William R. Mattil wrote:
"Updated: Nothing found in search, bus to be released"

What, not even a hot teenage chick in a bikini ?
Old July 1st 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_13_]

On 7/1/2011 12:45 PM, BL wrote:
On 7/1/2011 3:38 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:

Since I really doubt that you'd mention this since you are too busy
running around crying "WOLF!" and calling the rest of us fanboys.

Wrong yet again, ****Tard.

Actually, you might want to consider what he says about crying "WOLF"
all the time.
Old July 1st 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_5_]

William R. Mattil wrote:
"Updated: Nothing found in search, bus to be released"

What, not even a hot teenage chick in a bikini ?

Team buses are so boring these days.
Old July 1st 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jul 1, 7:33*pm, BL wrote:
and taken into police custody to be searched.http://www.ouest-france.fr/ofdernmin...e-bus-de-la-Qu...

Do you still believe that DSK is guilty?

-ilan
Old July 1st 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

William R. Mattil wrote:
"Updated: Nothing found in search, bus to be released"

What, not even a hot teenage chick in a bikini ?

Team buses are so boring these days.

Team buses are a red herring.

Old July 2nd 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ben Trovato

On Jul 1, 3:40*pm, ilan wrote:

Do you still believe that DSK is guilty?

You don't get to his position on mineral water.
Old July 2nd 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 1, 3:45*pm, BL wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Unless you have video proof of yourself doing that, I don't believe
it.

QuickStep team bus Plano Dude Racing 6 December 29th 10 06:37 PM
Contador and Quickstep Andre Racing 2 July 28th 09 10:12 AM
Lefevere/QuickStep to sue Bordry/AFLD over Schumacher ?! Keith Racing 43 January 29th 09 03:45 PM
some selections for Quickstep and Lotto Andre Racing 0 June 26th 07 05:56 PM
Can't find tdf team lineup for quickstep, illesbalears, fdejeux, rabobank David Wuertele Racing 1 July 2nd 05 12:49 AM