What type of trials uni should I buy?

Old December 19th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default What type of trials uni should I buy?

How about 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/32vy44). It looks really nice and
it is really cheap!

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two
'MY VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eerMP7UiFMw)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 19th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yunisyko

one that doesn't suck balls, duh.

--
yunisyko

SF Riders...Thats the Struggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGdtjfEsws0
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 19th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

hungry4uni wrote:
How about 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/32vy44). It looks really nice and
it is really cheap!

yes get that, like it was already said earlier in the thread. just
upgrade to KH moments and you have an incredibly good uni. the stock
cranks will bend.

don't even think about getting the torker, it may be strong but it's
outdated and for the price it's at, it's better just to buy the Nimbus
ISIS 19".

--
zfreak220

You'll get hurt if you don't land it.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

hungry4uni wrote:
How about 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/32vy44). It looks really nice and
it is really cheap!

That's the nimbus uni we were talking about. I seriously recommand you
take that one with the moment cranks. It will be as strong as the qu-ax
but lighter. You'll have more color choice too.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Yeah, just make sure it's the one w/ the ISIS hub. The £168.00 one, not
the £129.00 one.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Bob Bernquist on how to improve significantly.

yunisyko wrote:
it's all about balls. i lose them often and then get em back.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

The photographs show it has the new Nimbus trials frame so it must be
the ISIS hub ask them if they will swap the cranks to the KH moments
for you.

jim

--
Jim
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bennet

i bought the Nimbus ISIS and it has been really good so far.

--
bennet
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Jim wrote:
The photographs show it has the new Nimbus trials frame so it must be
the ISIS hub ask them if they will swap the cranks to the KH moments
for you.

jim

'Both ' (http://www.firetoys.co.uk/juggling/t...ycles.html)the
"ISIS" and "standard hub" use the same picture, and description. Call
and make sure it's the splined ISIS before you buy from that site.

It’s _not_a_splined_trials_ unicycle so it’s not designed
for big drop offs, but it is a fantastic trials unicycle for anyone
wanting to get into this sport without spending a small fortune.

Old December 21st 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

skilewis74 wrote:
'Both ' (http://www.firetoys.co.uk/juggling/t...ycles.html)the
"ISIS" and "standard hub" use the same picture, and description.

Thats not totally true, if you look closely at the description of the
ISIS one, there is a section HUB. Also, I did clarify it with firetoys
staff. From what I have read though from everyone, I am probably going
to get a Nimbus ISIS Trials 20"

Old December 21st 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cody

I followed the advice of the people of this forum and bought a Nimbus
ISIS trials, with KH Moments, and I love it. The only thing is if you
are going to be doing anything but trials on this uni(like street or
riding for a couple miles) get the 125mm KH cranks. I got the 137mm KH
cranks and I wish I would have bought the 125mm ones.

--
cody
http://www.usenet.com