Anton got married this weekend.

Old August 28th 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Anton got married this weekend.

Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few weeks,

I think being married will make a kinder more gentle Anton.*

*Except when it comes to that doping son-of-a bitch Lance Armstrong
and the skank Liz Hatch,

OK.... so nothing's changed.

Old August 28th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Aug 28, 9:38*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few *weeks,

I think being married will make a kinder more gentle Anton.*

*Except when it comes to that doping son-of-a bitch Lance Armstrong
and the skank Liz Hatch,

OK.... so nothing's changed.

Best wishes to you and Jens.
Old August 28th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 8/28/2011 12:38 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few weeks,

I think being married will make a kinder more gentle Anton.*

*Except when it comes to that doping son-of-a bitch Lance Armstrong
and the skank Liz Hatch,

OK.... so nothing's changed.

Nothing's changed. Congrats to you and Liz.
Old August 28th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

On 8/28/2011 1:22 PM, BL wrote:

Nothing's changed. Congrats to you and Liz.

OK Brian. Finally a post with substance ..... and funny too. Thanks.

Bill
--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old August 29th 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_4_]

On 8/28/11 9:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few weeks,

I don't believe that. I know we ALL set our alarm clocks to go off 15
minutes early every Tuesday so we can check RBR.

Old August 29th 11, 07:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Aug 28, 8:37*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
On 8/28/11 9:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few *weeks,

I don't believe that. I know we ALL set our alarm clocks to go off 15
minutes early every Tuesday so we can check RBR.

Good point. Congratulations Anton - but why oh why
couldn't you have held the news and dropped it on
RBR on a Tuesday?

Fredmaster Ben
Old August 29th 11, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld[_2_]

On 8/28/2011 12:38 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few weeks,

I think being married will make a kinder more gentle Anton.*

*Except when it comes to that doping son-of-a bitch Lance Armstrong
and the skank Liz Hatch,

OK.... so nothing's changed.

I've never figured out who you are. For the record, marriage didn't
make me kinder and gentler. That's a good thing.
All the best.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 29th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Aug 29, 1:34*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Aug 28, 8:37*pm, Jimmy July wrote:

On 8/28/11 9:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few *weeks,

I don't believe that. I know we ALL set our alarm clocks to go off 15
minutes early every Tuesday so we can check RBR.

Good point. *Congratulations Anton - but why oh why
couldn't you have held the news and dropped it on
RBR on a Tuesday?

Fredmaster Ben

****ing Anton **** poor timing on your part. Should have waited until
Tuesday. RBR rules
Old August 30th 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

RBR Bloodbath and Beyond has now become Bed Bath and Beyond.

That's what marriage will do to you.

We're going to Home Depot.

Buy some wallpaper,
maybe get some flooring.

Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath
and Beyond, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Anton feels sorry for you. Anton is sorry you don't believe in miracles. Anton Berlin Racing 11 February 23rd 11 08:26 AM
Anton feels sorry for you. Anton is sorry you don't believe in miracles. Anton Berlin Racing 0 February 20th 11 04:53 AM
! Gonna be married soon ! Shaun Rimmer Mountain Biking 72 November 19th 04 02:50 PM
Is CP getting married? Dave Racing 6 September 28th 04 09:24 PM
Beth Got Married! harv Recumbent Biking 238 August 17th 04 05:27 PM