For Ess..

Old March 22nd 06, 12:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default For Ess..

Cant be bothered writing a proper RR .. but since Ess asked, C grade
details as follows.

20.9km
34.04 min
36.8 km/hr

Ash

--
a5hi5m

Old March 22nd 06, 10:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych wrote:
flyingdutch Wrote:
must have been that Bgrader going off the front all the time...

and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
was about???? I was hoping they would play some music!

I spoke to them before the races, they were some artists or something,
doing some arty thing. They had a permit, and I managed to broker a
compromise with them such that they'd stay put while we were racing.
It wasn't a problem. We get parked cars all the time at Glenvale ...
it's no big deal. They weren't parked in a dangerous part of the track.

Old March 23rd 06, 01:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle

photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives!

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody

--
flyingdutch

Old March 23rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle

A Grade average was 40.0

Mind you that was our special group that did not include either of the
bersteins boys (who were slowly creeping into the distance) OR the
Canadian Comm Games boys who destroyed us, but didn't somehow lap us
(must've sat up)!

Jono

--
Jono L

Old March 23rd 06, 01:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch wrote:
photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives!

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody

You got a format for that file? .avi? .mov?

Old March 23rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch Wrote:
photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives!

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woodyOMG!! He's that w@nker who rides around the boulie all the time without

a wearing his helmet, he just leaves it clipped to his handlebars! I
bet he wears booties.. *shakes head*

Jono

--
Jono L

Old March 23rd 06, 02:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch Wrote:
photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives!

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody

You could say that! One wheel to avoid if you can for sure!

--
essendon93

Old March 25th 06, 01:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-03-22, warrwych (aka Bruce)
and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
was about???? I was hoping they would play some music!

You know, you really should introduce yourself to us

--
TimC
A mouse is a device used to focus xterms.
Old March 26th 06, 10:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-03-22, warrwych (aka Bruce)
and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
was about???? I was hoping they would play some music!

You know, you really should introduce yourself to us

--
TimC
A mouse is a device used to focus xterms.

I've been waiting for the Dutchman or Bleve to do the honours I was
about to ask you if you are who you are, but got cut off .. this
Wednesday dude!!!

But of course, you could have done the same

--
warrwych

Old March 26th 06, 11:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych Wrote:
I've been waiting for the Dutchman or Bleve to do the honours I was
about to ask you if you are who you are, but got cut off .. this
Wednesday dude!!!

But of course, you could have done the same

LOL don't wait for Dutchy to make intros! I had to ask him to do the
intros when we went to see Overcoming as I figured he was the only one
who knew everyone that was there. So Dutchy, remember your social
duties!

--
SuzieB