Singlespeed Worlds 2004

Old August 8th 04, 03:29 PM
Steve

Default Singlespeed Worlds 2004

Gentlemen start your Surley's.
2004 SINGLESPEED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BERLIN 19-22 AUGUST.

http://www.sswc2004.com/mainframe.htm

Steve @ IDEAL

Old August 9th 04, 04:13 AM
Marx SS

V cool.
Be intrestered in the rresults & pix.

Like the new aussie flag (in the "Who" section) too.

--
Marx SS

Old August 9th 04, 05:24 AM
cfsmtb

Marx SS Wrote:
V cool.
Be intrestered in the rresults & pix.

Like the new aussie flag (in the "Who" section) too.

Single Speed Nationals - Coming Soon!
http://www.webspawner.com/users/deluxebikes/index.html

--
cfsmtb

Old August 9th 04, 06:08 AM
hippy

"Steve" wrote
Gentlemen start your Surley's.
2004 SINGLESPEED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, BERLIN 19-22 AUGUST.
http://www.sswc2004.com/mainframe.htm

I think entries have closed haven't they? Oh, no, they've
reopened the books..

Unfortunately I went to Germany in April rather than
August or Oktober :-)

Yeah, what's with the Aussie flag?

hippy

Old August 9th 04, 06:32 AM
cfsmtb

hippy Wrote:

Yeah, what's with the Aussie flag?

hippy

Republicans? Hopefully the Australian version.

--
cfsmtb

Old August 9th 04, 06:36 AM
hippy

"cfsmtb"
Single Speed Nationals - Coming Soon!
http://www.webspawner.com/users/deluxebikes/index.html

Cool! Gonna race the DEAN?

I should treat the GT to the XT headset I snared on
ebay and a powdercoat or something to jazz it up a
bit..

hippy

Old August 10th 04, 02:52 AM
cfsmtb

hippy Wrote:

Cool! Gonna race the DEAN?

hippy

Race? I think you're over estimating my cycling skills there. May dus
off the Hawaiian Racing Grass Skirt for the ocassion though... :

--
cfsmtb

Old August 10th 04, 04:14 AM
hippy

cfsmtb Wrote:
Race? I think you're over estimating my cycling skills there. May dus
off the Hawaiian Racing Grass Skirt for the ocassion though...

Well, "race" in a singlespeed thread usually refers to which of th
riders
can scull a tinnie the fastest doesn't it?

I'll rephrase..

Gonna put on an imported Italian-wool business suit, pink soc
suspenders,
a leather pilot's cap from the early 1900's, aviator sunnies with n
lenses
and the compulsory "g-string on the outside" and wander around a track
that some people may or may not be riding/walking/drinking cheap bee
on?

Ahh.. gotta love singlespeeders...

hippy
- my gtss has a puncture at the mo