FS: Suntour shifters, centerpulls, brake levers, etc.

Old May 20th 05, 03:16 AM
Andrew Karre

Default FS: Suntour shifters, centerpulls, brake levers, etc.

It's time to clear some space. All prices include shipping. I have
pictures.

Suntour Power Ratchet MTB-style shifters. These are the rare all-metal
above-bar shifters. Very good condition. Want the bar-top shifter setup
in RR-35 WITH ratchet action? These are the ticket. $50 shipped.

TTT Status quill stem, 12 cm. Some insertion marks and the odd scratch,
but it's in good shape, otherwise. TTT logo is partially rubbed off on
front. This is an expander plug-style, not a wedge. 26.0. $13 shipped

Cinelli quill stem, 12.5 cm. I'm not sure of the model name. It has a
few scuffs and insertion marks, but nothing shameful. This is an
expander plug-style, not a wedge. 26.0. $13 shipped.

Dia-Compe Centerpulls. No logo (it has been peeled off the front arch).
The reach is probably around 60mm, so perhaps these are model 650s?
Original pads have lots of life, for what that's worth. Cosmetic
condition is quite good, nice shiny pivots. I have straddle cables and
Shimano front and rear hangers (nothing fancy and the front is a little
rough, but both have quick releases). I don't have mounting bolts,
though. You can use stainless M6 bolts from the hardware store. $20
shipped.

Campy NR/SR friction shifters. You know the kind. Campy must have made
a billion of 'em. $6 shipped.

And, best for last, Dia Compe non-aero brake levers. Perforated levers,
metal bodies, hoods are in good condition. "Big deal," you say? "Why
should I care," you ask? Well, these lovelies have pink hoods. There,
speechless, aren't you? $12 shipped. Buy the centerpulls and the levers
for $30 shipped.

I have pictures of all these.

Thanks,

Andrew