Kew Crits 23/11/05

Old November 23rd 05, 12:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Kew Crits 23/11/05

I was thinking of heading over to kew today and jumping on the back of
D-Grade for the first time today, but ended up pulling/straining some of my
adductor muscles playing basketball, so it seems as tho I'll hold off from
racing just yet.

I assume that its possible to join HCC on the day? and if i chose to at a
later date, upgrade to full CA licence?

I'm thinking I might head over there anyways and have another look .. I
should be able to recognise TimC - I'm pretty sure I saw him drop his banana
last week and should be able to remember the hair at least

Anyone else I'm likely to meet/see there?

Ash

Old November 23rd 05, 01:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

A5Hi5M wrote:

Anyone else I'm likely to meet/see there?

I'll be there, should be the only one in a Dean Woods Direct jersey. One
day we'll get the aus.bicycles jersey's happening.

DaveB
Old November 23rd 05, 01:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Barring any crazy mechanicals, I will be racing tonight. I will be on a
Trek 1500, tall guy and if its hot....a sleeveless blue jersey or a
melbourne bicycle centre top. Racing in B grade.....hopefully.

--
Rhino-x

Old November 23rd 05, 02:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2005-11-23, A5Hi5M (aka Bruce)
I'm thinking I might head over there anyways and have another look .. I
should be able to recognise TimC - I'm pretty sure I saw him drop his banana
last week and should be able to remember the hair at least

Dunno that I'll be in -- certainly not to race, but even spectating
might be an effort

As of last night, I'm now on medication that basically means for the
next 4 days, I'll be stuffed.

Combine that with how stuffed my legs have been since Saturday...

My commute from work Monday night was 19km/h average -- a bad day even
on the old GVBR bike. Today I am having trouble brushing my teeth, so
am still at home. Yet I must make it up that big arse hill to the
shops sometime... Sigh.

--
TimC
Just don't create a file called -rf. :-)
Old November 23rd 05, 03:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC Wrote:

As of last night, I'm now on medication that basically means for the
next 4 days, I'll be stuffed.

Damn!!! bring THAT stuff along

"She's got everythin i need,
Pharmacy keys... "

--
flyingdutch

Old November 23rd 05, 03:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle

A5Hi5M Wrote:
I was thinking of heading over to kew today and jumping on the back of

Anyone else I'm likely to meet/see there?

Ash

Ash I shall be there with my red/black OCR 1, with my red lotto jersey

--
essendon93

Old November 23rd 05, 03:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle

essendon93 Wrote:
Ash I shall be there with my red/black OCR 1, with my red lotto jersey

yeah, he'll be the one lookin bored till 2 laps to go

--
flyingdutch

Old November 23rd 05, 05:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle

"essendon93" wrote in
message ...

A5Hi5M Wrote:
I was thinking of heading over to kew today and jumping on the back of

Anyone else I'm likely to meet/see there?

Ash

Ash I shall be there with my red/black OCR 1, with my red lotto jersey

--
essendon93

Gunna test out my leg, so I should be there on a red OCR 0 with yellow
conti's and a giant jersey on

Ash

Old November 23rd 05, 10:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default RR: Kew C&D grade

Summary of C&D grade:
What a bloody mess. Maybe somebody closer to the action can explain what
went wrong.

DaveB

RR: Kew Crits 7Aug05 C-Grade GPLama Australia 13 August 8th 05 12:57 PM
RR: Kew Crits 2/3/05 flyingdutch Australia 3 March 3rd 05 09:47 AM
SKCC Crits this Sunday? hippy Australia 0 February 12th 05 01:30 AM
Kew Crits... GPLama Australia 5 January 16th 05 02:35 AM
Beginner to crits kyra Australia 3 December 1st 04 10:05 PM