Why I'm NOT outta of here.

Old July 28th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default Why I'm NOT outta of here.

Who was the rbr sap that said he was otta here, when Floyd was on the
podium? I did that once also, but I found out that the end of the tour is
really just the beginning. Lance is still fighting for his '99 tdf win(?),
LeMond has laid claim to some virtual win's in the 80's, and does anyone
really believe that Riis's tdf win was legitimate. No doubt we will be here
a year from now still debating who won this one, and maybe even Lance will
claim it as a virtual win for him. We are the jury.

Old July 28th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
k.net...
Who was the rbr sap that said he was otta here, when Floyd was on the
podium? I did that once also, but I found out that the end of the tour is
really just the beginning. Lance is still fighting for his '99 tdf
win(?),
LeMond has laid claim to some virtual win's in the 80's, and does anyone
really believe that Riis's tdf win was legitimate. No doubt we will be
here
a year from now still debating who won this one, and maybe even Lance will
claim it as a virtual win for him. We are the jury.

Damn. I don't remember getting a jury notice in the mail.

Old July 28th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
k.net...
Who was the rbr sap that said he was otta here, when Floyd was on the
podium? I did that once also, but I found out that the end of the tour is
really just the beginning. Lance is still fighting for his '99 tdf
win(?),
LeMond has laid claim to some virtual win's in the 80's, and does anyone
really believe that Riis's tdf win was legitimate. No doubt we will be
here
a year from now still debating who won this one, and maybe even Lance will
claim it as a virtual win for him. We are the jury.

Damn. I don't remember getting a jury notice in the mail.

Of course not. You're the self-appointed judge.

Fred

Old July 28th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

wrote in message
ups.com...

B. Lafferty wrote:
[...]

Oh. Now I understand. I'll have to start issuing gag orders around here.

Old July 28th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

B. Lafferty wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

B. Lafferty wrote:

"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Nicely done.
Old July 28th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article t,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Oh. Now I understand. I'll have to start issuing gag orders around here.

Okay then, motion to issue a ball gag for Koach.

(Wow. "Death Cab For Cutie." "Ball Gag For Kuni." heh...)

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 28th 06, 10:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message ,
Howard Kveck ') wrote:

In article t,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Oh. Now I understand. I'll have to start issuing gag orders around
here.

Okay then, motion to issue a ball gag for Koach.

(Wow. "Death Cab For Cutie." "Ball Gag For Kuni." heh...)

Someone's gonna make you pay your bail...

And no, Bonzo is not the name of my dog.

to err is human, to lisp divine
;; attributed to Kim Philby, oddly enough.