FS: NEW SRAM Road Biking Component Group Rival and Force

Old November 26th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: NEW SRAM Road Biking Component Group Rival and Force

This is a brand new SRAM road biking component group.
It includes the following-

Rival front derailleur
Force rear derailleur
Rival OCT Compact Crankset w/ GXP Team BB,59/39T 10 Spd
Rival Brakeset

This stuff is all new and in beatifull condition.

http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01951.JPG
http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01953.JPG
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01954.JPG
http://lh3.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01957.JPG
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01958.JPG
http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01959.JPG
http://lh6.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01965.JPG
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01967.JPG

Items can be shipped anywhere. No handling fee, just actual cost of
shipping. Paypal prefered. I have a perfect Ebay rating as a reference
if that helps. Or items are available for pickup in Seattle.

Old November 26th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

I apologize. I forgot to put the price! $650

http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAGo/mrPz...

Old November 27th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Don

Sorry, this is not a compact. Most websites list this as a compact, but
they are incorrect based on the fact that it is a 130 BCD. Sorry for
that error. As far as I can tell, they do not make a 110 BCD.

Old November 27th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Don

Not sure what you mean. This is a grouped set. Designed to work
together. Can you be more specific?

On Nov 27, 6:05 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
How's the FD work with a 59/39??

http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAEo/lIJy...
http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAE4/mXQc...
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAFA/VNsn...
http://lh3.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAJI/inUG...
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAJM/iV1U...
http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAJQ/Au2c...
http://lh6.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAGY/xP6z...
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shin...AAAAAAAGo/mrPz...

Old November 27th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
David Kerber

In article . com,
says...
Not sure what you mean. This is a grouped set. Designed to work
together. Can you be more specific?

I think his point is that you probably have a typo in the chainring
size. I doubt it's really a 59/39; very few FD's (maybe none) will work
with a 20-tooth difference on a double.

On Nov 27, 6:05 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
How's the FD work with a 59/39??

wrote:
[...]

newsgroups if possible).
Old November 27th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Don

Yes, it is a typo. My apologies.
http://lh4.google.com/image/Don.Shin...8/DSC01960.JPG
This picture will show the 53/39 teeth.

On Nov 27, 11:08 am, David Kerber wrote:
In article . com,
says...

Not sure what you mean. This is a grouped set. Designed to work
together. Can you be more specific?I think his point is that you probably have a typo in the chainring

size. I doubt it's really a 59/39; very few FD's (maybe none) will work
with a 20-tooth difference on a double.

On Nov 27, 6:05 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
How's the FD work with a 59/39??