BENT ONLY?? What an unusual concept!!!!

Old February 17th 07, 03:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default BENT ONLY?? What an unusual concept!!!!

Well put Perry! Discussing changes, new ideas, anything related to
recumbent use is the subject. The loser trolls eventually lose
patience or die. I am so glad this posting is continuing on
recumbents and not some imaginary and very false self-important
loser. I just posted ridiculous one word or totally "off-the-wall"
posts just to block out "off topic" garbage and clear the slate to
return where it was intended to be when originally formed; and only
when necessary.

Not enough posts though. Some of us actually do peer out the curtain
long enough to decide whether or not to venture outside to cruise
their recumbents! After an enjoyable ride some of us get a little
tired.

Old February 17th 07, 06:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
ps.com...

This post should have been in the previous subject thread, but Eco never has
a clue about anything. He is especially inept at subject headings. Note the
2 question marks and the 4 exclamation points. What an idiot!

Well put Perry!

Perry has never "well put" anything in his entire life. He is a high school
teacher and never got above that grade. His associations with juveniles has
permanently retarded him. He is essentially nothing but a high school kid
himself. We all know the type, don't we?

Discussing changes, new ideas, anything related to
recumbent use is the subject. The loser trolls eventually lose
patience or die.

Nope, that is never going to happen as long as assholes like you continue to
bait me. I have been here several years now with well over 8000 posts. My
posts, unlike yours, have some substance to them. You mostly post **** about
trivia, but I suppose you at least know that much.

I am so glad this posting is continuing on
recumbents and not some imaginary and very false self-important
loser.

All of my posts just reek of import which if only you had some imagination
you would be able to pick up on. But you are a pedestrian and have no
imagination - like all the bozos of ARBR.

By the way, you would not like me any better if I posted on-topic.
Contention is my middle name after all.

I just posted ridiculous one word or totally "off-the-wall"
posts just to block out "off topic" garbage and clear the slate to
return where it was intended to be when originally formed; and only
when necessary.

Yes, Eco finally did something right here on ARBR, something that the rest
of us were too stupid to know how to do. I admire Eco for doing the right
thing and the intelligent thing. Why should the Google ARBR web page be
****ed up all the time because of the SPAMMING TROLL. I am going to cut Eco
some slack because he may actually have the best interests of ARBR at heart,
unlike all the rest of you slobs who only want to destroy this group. Bravo
.... Eco!

Not enough posts though. Some of us actually do peer out the curtain
long enough to decide whether or not to venture outside to cruise
their recumbents! After an enjoyable ride some of us get a little
tired.

Eco needs to post more intellectual content. I will not allow this group to
become a mindless chat room like most other newsgroups. It is the lowest
common denominator of all newsgroups and I will not stand for it on ARBR. If
you merely want to chat with someone, go to email.

Finally, a newsgroup that is devoted to only on-topic discussion is warmed
over death. We need some off-topic discussion as well to enliven the group
and give us some excitement. That is what I am here for. Most of the current
recumbent discussion is designed to drive us out of our gourds. A newsgroup
without some intellectual stimulation is dead. I note even Eco gets carried
away every now and then. That is all to the good and I encourage it.

Let the dead bury the dead. We are still alive and kicking, so let's at
least act like we have some life left in us.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka