[BNE] LA ride: Fri 28/7/06

Old July 27th 06, 12:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Absent Husband

Default [BNE] LA ride: Fri 28/7/06

Hey all,

Am keen to do the funky Lard Arse thing tomorrow morning. Anyone else
in??

Time: A very civilised 0600hrs
Place: Usual - Southbank end of the Goodwill Bridge.
Route: Anti-clockwise River loop

Time/route is very change-able if it matters to anyone...

Come one, come all. No, that's not jelly in my knicks - its my LA...

Cheers,
Abby

Old July 27th 06, 01:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Absent Husband wrote:

Hey all,

Am keen to do the funky Lard Arse thing tomorrow morning. Anyone else
in??

Time: A very civilised 0600hrs
Place: Usual - Southbank end of the Goodwill Bridge.
Route: Anti-clockwise River loop

Time/route is very change-able if it matters to anyone...

Come one, come all. No, that's not jelly in my knicks - its my LA...

It looked too unappetising to be jelly.

Tam
Old July 27th 06, 01:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Absent Husband wrote:
snip
Time: A very civilised 0600hrs
Place: Usual - Southbank end of the Goodwill Bridge.
Route: Anti-clockwise River loop

snip

I just checked my timings tomorrow. I start at the Carlton Crest at
0800. Well, breakky starts then, and I don't want to miss the free
breakky. Therefore - is anyone keen on starting early? Maybe 0530 (to
allow time for a shower)?

Tam
Old July 27th 06, 02:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Absent Husband

Default LA ride: Fri 28/7/06

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Absent Husband wrote:
snip
Time: A very civilised 0600hrs
Place: Usual - Southbank end of the Goodwill Bridge.
Route: Anti-clockwise River loop

snip

I just checked my timings tomorrow. I start at the Carlton Crest at
0800. Well, breakky starts then, and I don't want to miss the free
breakky. Therefore - is anyone keen on starting early? Maybe 0530 (to
allow time for a shower)?

Tam

Nothing tastes better than a free brekky, so that's cool. 0530 it is!!

Any other takers out there???

Abby

Old July 27th 06, 02:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Absent Husband wrote:
Come one, come all. No, that's not jelly in my knicks - its my LA...

It looked too unappetising to be jelly.

Oh no, surely you weren't wondering whether it was edible?

Donga

Old July 27th 06, 02:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Absent Husband wrote:
Any other takers out there???

I'll be out in the Volvo, unfortunately.

BTW, Abby et al. do you know about the training at Murrarie on
Thursdays, 5.45 am? I went this morning and it's quite a good hit-out.
$4 to the lovely Fiona, who comes up with variations on the lap theme
and seeds you in with other riders of like fitness/ability.

Donga

Old July 27th 06, 03:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rhino-x

Who runs these "training days"?

--
Rhino-x

Old July 27th 06, 04:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Rhino-x wrote:

Who runs these "training days"?

No one runs them, we ride bikes.

*straight face*

Tam
Old July 27th 06, 04:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Donga wrote:

Absent Husband wrote:
Any other takers out there???

I'll be out in the Volvo, unfortunately.

BTW, Abby et al. do you know about the training at Murrarie on
Thursdays, 5.45 am? I went this morning and it's quite a good hit-out.
$4 to the lovely Fiona, who comes up with variations on the lap theme
and seeds you in with other riders of like fitness/ability.

Donga

Is that Balmoral CC? I think Steel is cheaper than $4, but I suppose you
gotta look at Steele instead of "the lovely Fiona".

Tam
Old July 27th 06, 04:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Rhino-x wrote:
Who runs these "training days"?

The lovely Fiona (a physio).
Victor Cycles might have had something to do with it.