etiquette?

Old April 22nd 10, 12:53 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Default etiquette?

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
And a discount for aus.bicycle readers (excluding anal ******s).

Thanks again Theo and Tomasso for that vivid mental image.

BTH

Maybe their seat was stolen. (Arrgh).

Sorry, Tomasso.

removes seatpost from exercise bike
takes practice swing at watermelon
sweet voice Coming to the unaugural Tomasso?/sweet voice

Moike
Old April 23rd 10, 04:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

Moike wrote:

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
And a discount for aus.bicycle readers (excluding anal ******s).

Thanks again Theo and Tomasso for that vivid mental image.

BTH

Maybe their seat was stolen. (Arrgh).

Sorry, Tomasso.

removes seatpost from exercise bike
takes practice swing at watermelon
sweet voice Coming to the unaugural Tomasso?/sweet voice

I think it's going to be awfully light on bicyclists again. Aeek is
coming, but since he's racing that day he'll be in a car.

I'll make a "Longest Distance (bicycle)" trophy anyway, you never know.

BTH

Posted at www.usenet.com.au
Old April 23rd 10, 06:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

BT Humble wrote:
Moike wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
And a discount for aus.bicycle readers (excluding anal ******s).
Thanks again Theo and Tomasso for that vivid mental image.

BTH
Maybe their seat was stolen. (Arrgh).

Sorry, Tomasso.

removes seatpost from exercise bike
takes practice swing at watermelon
sweet voice Coming to the unaugural Tomasso?/sweet voice

I think it's going to be awfully light on bicyclists again. Aeek is
coming, but since he's racing that day he'll be in a car.

I'll make a "Longest Distance (bicycle)" trophy anyway, you never know.

BTH

If perchance I can't get the superboike to start (it's only been three
months) I'll pack a bike and park the van at Tarrago.

Moike
(unless it's raining or cold or something)
Old April 23rd 10, 08:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

BT Humble wrote:
Moike wrote:

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
And a discount for aus.bicycle readers (excluding anal ******s).

Thanks again Theo and Tomasso for that vivid mental image.

BTH

Maybe their seat was stolen. (Arrgh).

Sorry, Tomasso.

removes seatpost from exercise bike
takes practice swing at watermelon
sweet voice Coming to the unaugural Tomasso?/sweet voice

I think it's going to be awfully light on bicyclists again. Aeek is
coming, but since he's racing that day he'll be in a car.

I'll make a "Longest Distance (bicycle)" trophy anyway, you never know.

Has it ever been awarded before? I might be tempted...
Old April 23rd 10, 10:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Peter wrote:
wrote:
Hi All,

I've frequented what I believe is this group in years gone by, but not
for a number of years. I'm selling my bike, and before posting an ad
and ebay link, wanted to ask for guidance on whether this was
acceptable. Can someone offer such guidance?

Cheers,
Dim

You are a marketing genius. We're all eagerly waiting for your ad now to
find out more about the bike

The first reply must have frightened him away.
Old April 23rd 10, 11:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Moike wrote:

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
And a discount for aus.bicycle readers (excluding anal ******s).

Thanks again Theo and Tomasso for that vivid mental image.

BTH

Maybe their seat was stolen. (Arrgh).

Sorry, Tomasso.
removes seatpost from exercise bike
takes practice swing at watermelon
sweet voice Coming to the unaugural Tomasso?/sweet voice

I think it's going to be awfully light on bicyclists again. Aeek is
coming, but since he's racing that day he'll be in a car.

I'll make a "Longest Distance (bicycle)" trophy anyway, you never know.

Has it ever been awarded before? I might be tempted...

Although the awards are very nicely done, and can be subject to some
contention. Go to meet the kind of people who would travel silly
distances to camp in a paddock.

Moike
Old April 23rd 10, 12:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

Tomasso wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
I think it's going to be awfully light on bicyclists again. Aeek is
coming, but since he's racing that day he'll be in a car.

I'll make a "Longest Distance (bicycle)" trophy anyway, you never know.

Has it ever been awarded before? I might be tempted...

Thrice.

The first year no cyclist turned up so it was awarded to Damien for riding
the most laps around the paddock on the "loaner" bicycle.

The second year Aeek won for riding from Bungendore (~45km).

The third year Aeek won it for riding from his home (~100km).

BTH
(Of course I don't actually keep records of who won what, and my memory is
pretty hazy...)

Posted at www.usenet.com.au

Etiquette tedward Unicycling 3 June 9th 06 07:18 AM
Group etiquette again Michael Warner Australia 9 August 8th 05 07:34 AM
LBS etiquette Dej Australia 9 September 30th 04 01:49 AM
Jersey etiquette cheg General 46 July 3rd 04 07:38 PM
OT? Pub etiquette. Simon Mason UK 18 October 3rd 03 06:10 PM