Van driver attacks innocent cyclist

Old September 3rd 15, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_7_]

Default Van driver attacks innocent cyclist

On 30/08/2015 16:27, Tarcap wrote:
https://youtu.be/cYgF9E2-Fqs

Pretty obvious ****take.

I watched the first two thirds of it about five times and felt either
he is scared of his own shadow or this is a wind-up. Wasn't until I saw
the end that I realised that indeed it was a **** take.