This should please Doug

Old August 15th 09, 04:39 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
GutterCyclist

Default This should please Doug

On 15 Aug, 15:26, Aard wrote:
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:03:16 +0100, GOM wrote:
In article 327e1375-fb7d-42c3-814f-5b5c60d372f2
, GutterCyclist says...

but avoid the cycle lane for your life.

What the **** does that babbling nonsense mean?

Gutter is a nym-shift of spindrift, so what else do you expect?

Lord but your memory is short.
Old August 15th 09, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
GutterCyclist

@c14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, GutterCyclist says...

but avoid the cycle lane for your life.

What the **** does that babbling nonsense mean?

"That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my
care." (Blake)
Old August 16th 09, 08:13 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 15 Aug, 13:47, (Steve Firth) wrote:
GutterCyclist wrote:
In the last decade motor vehicles have killed tens of thousands. In
the same period cyclists have killed tens.

Is there anything else you don't understand other than mathematics? Oh
yes, everything else.

What is it you don't understand about that statement? It seems clear
enough, drivers kill many more times people than cyclists. In 10 years
drivers have killed about 3,000 x 10 = 30,000. I would call that 'tens
of thousands' wouldn't you? And if cyclists have killed less than 100
in that same period I would call that 'tens'.

So, your point?

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
Old August 16th 09, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Derek Geldard

GutterCyclist wrote:
In the last decade motor vehicles have killed tens of thousands. In
the same period cyclists have killed tens.

Is there anything else you don't understand other than mathematics? Oh
yes, everything else.

What is it you don't understand about that statement? It seems clear
enough, drivers kill many more times people than cyclists. In 10 years
drivers have killed about 3,000 x 10 = 30,000. I would call that 'tens
of thousands' wouldn't you? And if cyclists have killed less than 100
in that same period I would call that 'tens'.

So, your point?

Cyclists are useless wazzockswhilst drivers have the occasional
accident during milions of miles of useful driving.

Simples !

Derek
Old August 16th 09, 09:39 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Adrian

Doug gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

What is it you don't understand about that statement? It seems clear
enough, drivers kill many more times people than cyclists. In 10 years
drivers have killed about 3,000 x 10 = 30,000. I would call that 'tens
of thousands' wouldn't you? And if cyclists have killed less than 100 in
that same period I would call that 'tens'.

How many pedestrians have been killed in collisions with unicyclists,
stilt-walkers or users of personal jet-packs in that same period, Duhg?
Old August 16th 09, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
GutterCyclist

On 16 Aug, 09:39, Adrian wrote:
Doug gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

What is it you don't understand about that statement? It seems clear
enough, drivers kill many more times people than cyclists. In 10 years
drivers have killed about 3,000 x 10 = 30,000. I would call that 'tens
of thousands' wouldn't you? And if cyclists have killed less than 100 in
that same period I would call that 'tens'.

How many pedestrians have been killed in collisions with unicyclists,
stilt-walkers or users of personal jet-packs in that same period, Duhg?

I don't have the exact statistics to hand, but basically you should
stear clear of light airfields and circuses, Adrian. You know it makes
sense.
Old August 16th 09, 02:34 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:45:52 +0100, GOM wrote:

In article 672bef37-2cb6-4c9c-a0f4-2a38bdff56f0
, GutterCyclist says...

but basically you should
stear clear of light airfields and circuses, Adrian. You know it makes
sense.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn basic english, you know it
makes sense.

FYI the correct spelling of the simple five letter word you got wrong
is "steer", not "stear".

Illiterate ****wit.

I think it is usual to make the "e" of English a capital letter.

Illiterate ****wit.

Old August 16th 09, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn

Judith M Smith wrote in
news
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:45:52 +0100, GOM wrote:

In article 672bef37-2cb6-4c9c-a0f4-2a38bdff56f0
, GutterCyclist says...

but basically you should
stear clear of light airfields and circuses, Adrian. You know it makes
sense.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn basic english, you know it
makes sense.

FYI the correct spelling of the simple five letter word you got wrong
is "steer", not "stear".

Illiterate ****wit.

I think it is usual to make the "e" of English a capital letter.

Illiterate ****wit.

I think GOM is another sockpuppet of someone. Maybe it's Lou Knee.
Old August 16th 09, 03:24 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:45:45 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. Benn" %%@%%.% wrote:

Judith M Smith wrote in
news
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:45:52 +0100, GOM wrote:

In article 672bef37-2cb6-4c9c-a0f4-2a38bdff56f0
, GutterCyclist says...

but basically you should
stear clear of light airfields and circuses, Adrian. You know it makes
sense.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn basic english, you know it
makes sense.

FYI the correct spelling of the simple five letter word you got wrong
is "steer", not "stear".

Illiterate ****wit.

I think it is usual to make the "e" of English a capital letter.

Illiterate ****wit.

I think GOM is another sockpuppet of someone. Maybe it's Lou Knee.

You mean Chapman? - no, don't think so.
--
Guy Chapman nym-shifted to Lou Knee in order to call someone a ****.
He was caught out by the evidence of the IP address he used.
Old August 16th 09, 03:30 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:15:10 +0100, GOM wrote:

In article , Judith M Smith
says...

I think it is usual to make the "e" of English a capital letter.

Illiterate ****wit.

Indeed you are. Obviously you can't use apostrophes properly.

You what?

Perfect usage of them. Perhaps you could elaborate - explain what
you think is wrong?

Is English perhaps not your first language?

--
The BMA (British Medical Association) urges legislation to make the wearing of cycle helmets compulsory for both adults and children.

The evidence from those countries where compulsory cycle helmet use has already been introduced is that such legislation has a beneficial effect on cycle-related deaths and head injuries.
This strongly supports the case for introducing legislation in the UK. Such legislation should result in a reduction in the morbidity and mortality associated with cycling accidents.

Doug Bollen PeterG UK 3 August 6th 09 11:37 AM
Doug PeterG UK 18 June 28th 09 11:23 AM
Roll in the Doug $$$ Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 0 October 25th 04 10:54 AM
Old Doug Fattic drako Marketplace 0 October 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Old Doug Fattic drako Marketplace 4 October 2nd 04 09:11 AM