What happened to the urcm voting results?

Old August 26th 09, 05:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn

Default What happened to the urcm voting results?

Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?
Old August 26th 09, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Leighton

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:13:27 +0000 (UTC), Mr. Benn %%@%%.% wrote:
Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?

Wrong group to ask about it. The votetaker don't read this group.

But from previous replies the count is still on-going. The vote-
taker has apologised as real life (in a variety of guises) has
intruded on his task.

--
Andy Leighton =
- Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_
Old August 26th 09, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Benn[_2_]

"Andy Leighton" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:13:27 +0000 (UTC), Mr. Benn %%@%%.% wrote:
Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?

Wrong group to ask about it. The votetaker don't read this group.

But from previous replies the count is still on-going. The vote-
taker has apologised as real life (in a variety of guises) has
intruded on his task.

Blimey, the voting finished 20 days ago.

Old August 26th 09, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:19:23
uk.rec.cycling Mr Benn

"Andy Leighton" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:13:27 +0000 (UTC), Mr. Benn %%@%%.% wrote:
Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?

Wrong group to ask about it. The votetaker don't read this group.

But from previous replies the count is still on-going. The vote-
taker has apologised as real life (in a variety of guises) has
intruded on his task.

Blimey, the voting finished 20 days ago.

I suspect he has a lot of loose socks to match up. The vast majority of
the valid votes will have been counted and verified in a day or two.

--
Wm...
Old August 26th 09, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adam Funk[_5_]

On 2009-08-26, Wm... wrote:

I suspect he has a lot of loose socks to match up. The vast majority of
the valid votes will have been counted and verified in a day or two.

Lost in the dryer?
Old August 26th 09, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:58:55
uk.rec.cycling Adam Funk

On 2009-08-26, Wm... wrote:

I suspect he has a lot of loose socks to match up. The vast majority of
the valid votes will have been counted and verified in a day or two.

Lost in the dryer?

No, no, no. Even the loose socks get hung out to dry. As any person
with a washing line knows, other people's washing is invariably more
interesting than your own.

--
Wm...
Old August 27th 09, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pedt

In message , at 02:07:48 on Wed, 26
Aug 2009, Andy Leighton wibbled
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:13:27 +0000 (UTC), Mr. Benn %%@%%.% wrote:
Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?

Wrong group to ask about it. The votetaker don't read this group.

The votetaker is reading this group as the RFD and CFV were posted here.

But from previous replies the count is still on-going. The vote-
taker has apologised as real life (in a variety of guises) has
intruded on his task.

Indeed, including after the previous bug, also having swine flu -
something I cannot recommend - plus a couple of other unexpected bits
of RL.

The result is on its way. Control should be posting it by the middle of
next week as there's three working days on the UKV internal list to
come.

--
Pedt
Old August 27th 09, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:48:50
uk.rec.cycling Pedt "\"@

In message , at 02:07:48 on Wed,
26 Aug 2009, Andy Leighton wibbled
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:13:27 +0000 (UTC), Mr. Benn %%@%%.% wrote:
Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will respect it in the name of
democracy. But where is the result? Did I miss something?

Wrong group to ask about it. The votetaker don't read this group.

The votetaker is reading this group as the RFD and CFV were posted here.

I don't think it is compulsory after the vote end.

But from previous replies the count is still on-going. The vote-
taker has apologised as real life (in a variety of guises) has
intruded on his task.

Indeed, including after the previous bug, also having swine flu -
something I cannot recommend - plus a couple of other unexpected bits
of RL.

RL, such an unfortunate thing

The result is on its way. Control should be posting it by the middle of
next week as there's three working days on the UKV internal list to
come.

fx:clears throat you said come, Judith will now accuse you of
perversion

More generally, thanks Pedt.

--
Wm...
Old August 27th 09, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Benn[_2_]

"Pedt" "\"@ wrote in message

The result is on its way. Control should be posting it by the middle of
next week as there's three working days on the UKV internal list to come.

--
Pedt

Many thanks for the update.

Old August 27th 09, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Jackson

In article ,
Pedt wrote:
Indeed, including after the previous bug, also having swine flu -
something I cannot recommend

You have our sympathy.

I have to say that although there are some pretty vile opponents of
this proposal, I hadn't though that they would go so far as to send
you ballot papers contaminated with swine flu.

--
Ian Jackson personal email:
These opinions are my own. http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/

[email protected] jms UK 26 July 19th 09 07:40 PM
[email protected] jms UK 9 July 8th 09 07:50 PM
[email protected] jms UK 2 July 8th 09 04:11 PM
[email protected] jms UK 0 July 7th 09 12:10 PM
Re Proposed URCM jms UK 9 May 29th 09 04:12 PM