It's friday.. your bike should look like...

Old May 28th 04, 08:29 AM
hippy

Default It's friday.. your bike should look like...

This:
http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/images/ph.beer.jpg

hipp

-

Old May 28th 04, 10:38 AM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
This:
http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/images/ph.beer.jpg

hippy

That looks like a GT frame.
If I remember correctly the very first GT frame brought to Ausralia was
stolen from the importer.

Marty

Old May 28th 04, 03:29 PM
hippy

Originally posted by Marty Wallace That looks like a GT frame. If
remember correctly the very first GT frame brought to Ausralia wa
stolen from the importer

It could be a GT, though there was at least one other manufacture
who used the 'triple triangle' design. I didn't know about the stole
GT story :

I did read about one of Petacchi's(?) Pinarello Dogma's(?) go missin
though.. they're almost as expensive as the building I'm living in
think!! :

hipp

-

Old May 31st 04, 04:00 AM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
This: http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/images/ph.beer.jpg
hippy

new type of spokey-dokes ??

-

Old May 31st 04, 04:15 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
new type of spokey-dokes ???

Yeah, really fuggin loud ones!

hipp

-

Old May 31st 04, 12:59 PM
wassupdawg

hippy wrote:
It could be a GT, though there was at least one other manufacturer who
used the 'triple triangle' design.
hippy

back in 98/99 ( i think

I bought a Shogun Team issue Prairie Breaker with the triple-triangl
design. was before suspension and was a pearler of a bike. It went al
the way round tassie on a 28-day trek and was bought off a certai
Damian Grundy (a prize he won in the TourdeTassie funnily enough) wh
went onto do bigger and better things. The best thing i ever bought o
Chapel St..

-

Old May 31st 04, 02:00 PM
hippy

Originally posted by wassupdawg I bought a Shogun Team issue Prairi
Breaker with the triple-triangle design

http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MyBi...es/173_7312.JP

My SS - also using the triple-triangle design. Also full rigid

Definately NOT ridden around tassie (the previous owner did Great Vic o
it though

The best thing i ever bought on Chapel St..

A tram ticket out of there would be mine.. ;-

hipp

-

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Social Issues 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Duct Tape reduces vibration! Wayne Pein Techniques 22 April 29th 04 11:35 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Bike Friday for a touring bike? John Everett Techniques 25 July 19th 03 04:13 AM