MP wants cyclists banned-Morn. Pen.

Old June 1st 04, 01:22 AM
Theo Bekkers

Default MP wants cyclists banned-Morn. Pen.

"Paulus" wrote
I like how the drivers 'have to cross double white lines". Why is this?
Are they possessed at the time? What happened to being patient?

Maybe a cyclist could propose an argument along the lines of "I had to cross
the double white line officer, because those two lanes of cars were stopped
at a traffic light, impeding my progress".

The last time I "had" to cross double white lines I was in a 12 tonne all
wheel drive. I did turn the lights and siren on though and was very careful.

Theo

Road or Sidewalk? K-Man General 74 June 19th 04 12:26 AM
Mutual respect - long-ish vernon levy UK 4 January 31st 04 07:04 PM
Drivers want road test for cyclists (Observer article) David Cowie UK 8 January 21st 04 08:57 PM
Southampton cyclist crackdown Tony Raven UK 138 November 16th 03 03:12 PM
Clear Channel Radio DJs threatening cyclists, again! Corvus Corvax Social Issues 30 October 3rd 03 01:12 PM