laptops

Old June 1st 04, 04:29 AM
ProfTournesol

Default laptops

flyingdutch wrote:
wow! that's impressive
lookin at gettin a TiPowerbook (eating into future bike expenditure )
but am a bit scared of takin it on the bike
Does anyone take one in a courier-style bag? im thinkun that lower on
the back is friendlier...

I take my 15" TiPowerbook in an STM Sport backpack. I bought mine fro
an Apple Centre. Great pack, comfortable, enough room for TiBook
clothes, shoes, some paperwork, keys, phone and a light rain jacket
Alos has a special compartment for my iPod:-

A must for the digerati:-

-

Old June 2nd 04, 12:12 PM
kingsley

On Wed, 26 May 2004 12:32:05 +0800, andrew wrote:

Does anyone carry a laptop to work on their bike
What is the best way, backpack or pannier

In a plain crumpler messenger bag, wrapped in a piece
of that foam sold as Cheap-****[TM] camping/sleeping mats.

Although crumpler do a specific laptop bag too.

My new lappy is a wide-screen job, although thinner, the
old 4:3 fitted in the bag better.

-kt