Cyclist trying to ride on the pavement goes over handle bars.

Old October 4th 14, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

Default Cyclist trying to ride on the pavement goes over handle bars.

http://www.emirates247.com/videos/vi...10-02-1.564949

http://tinyurl.com/kooyew7

Although the page says it's an Arab city it doesn't look like one to me.

Check out the shop fronts & what looks like red route lines.
Old October 4th 14, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 01:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
francis wrote:

http://www.emirates247.com/videos/vi...10-02-1.564949

http://tinyurl.com/kooyew7

Although the page says it's an Arab city it doesn't look like one to
me.

Check out the shop fronts & what looks like red route lines.

It looks very British, and features a hipster who can't ride a bike,
too. Anyone who tries to cross a kerb at that angle needs to learn that
lesson.

Old October 4th 14, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 04/10/2014 09:30, francis wrote:
http://www.emirates247.com/videos/vi...10-02-1.564949

http://tinyurl.com/kooyew7

Although the page says it's an Arab city it doesn't look like one to me.

Check out the shop fronts & what looks like red route lines.

If it weren't so obviously a one-way street, I'd have said High Holborn.

Not sure about that big green traffic sign, though. Not very urban-British.
Old October 4th 14, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_7_]

On 04/10/2014 09:30, francis wrote:
http://www.emirates247.com/videos/vi...10-02-1.564949
http://tinyurl.com/kooyew7
Although the page says it's an Arab city it doesn't look like one to me.
Check out the shop fronts & what looks like red route lines.

Looks very like a British street. Black taxi (whilst not definitive)
would tend to suggest Britain (perhaps London) the green background to
the road sign whilst not usual in a city may well indicate a primary
route at the road end.
Old October 7th 14, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Piatkow

The cyclist looked European, the street scene looks European, the female reporter's long hair isn't covered. Definitely not an Arab city.

I would guess London although I can't think of a street with buildings like that and a green direction sign of that size. The resolution was too low to work out if what looked like a bus shelter on the other side of the road had a London bus stop flag beside it.

Over the handle bars Judith[_4_] UK 4 February 25th 13 07:36 AM
don't cycle on the pavement and don't go faster than you can handle Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 37 January 22nd 11 02:50 PM
FS: TTT 199 handle bars - 42 JMPISTOL Marketplace 0 February 3rd 06 01:41 PM
aero bars on wing handle bars Josh Techniques 1 January 30th 06 10:48 PM
Handle Bars caw89 Unicycling 14 December 18th 04 06:54 PM