Open question to the Psycholists.

Old August 1st 12, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Open question to the Psycholists.

And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old August 2nd 12, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/08/2012 18:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

All quiet as expected....

Old August 2nd 12, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Man at B&Q

On Aug 1, 6:49*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

No different to what it is now.

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Of course not.

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

No.

Next!

Old August 2nd 12, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in message
On 01/08/2012 18:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

All quiet as expected....

You won't get a sensible answer from them.

Old August 2nd 12, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

On Wed, 01 Aug, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious
little push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police
be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Ha ha.

It was largely because I was attacked, hospitalised and had my bicycle
damaged that I hold the view that the police are a largely useless
rabble. Of course, the incident when my laptop was stolen and they
wouldn't do anything either also contributed.

Perhaps if they _were_ any use in that sort of a situation then they'd
be held in higher regard.

In my experience, it's only the people who've had no dealings with the
police that hold positive views of them. Those who've actually dealt
with them (let alone tried to rely on them) hold a fairly uniform
opinion.

--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Old August 2nd 12, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Aug 2, 10:05*am, "John Benn" wrote:
"Dave - Cyclists VOR" wrote in ...

On 01/08/2012 18:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer..

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

All quiet as expected....

You won't get a sensible answer from them.

Might.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth...00/8604584.stm
Old August 2nd 12, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Aug 2, 9:41*am, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 01/08/2012 18:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote: And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

All quiet as expected....

Should I mention that the fact that I was on holiday has no bearing on
my non-response to your asinine trivia?

Old August 2nd 12, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:
On 01/08/2012 18:49, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote: And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Or would you bleat about your rights like a girl?

All quiet as expected....

Should I mention that the fact that I was on holiday has no bearing on
my non-response to your asinine trivia?

Nope. Just answer the question now you are back.

Hope Margate was OK.

Old August 2nd 12, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:
And I'll bet none of the sniveling little worms give a straight answer.

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious little
push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police be?

No different to what it is now.

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Of course not.

So you are a complete hypocrite.

Old August 2nd 12, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/08/2012 13:38, Ian Smith wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

If you were physically attacked, badly beaten & had your precious
little push bike stolen - what would your attitude to the police
be?

Would you refuse their help in apprehending the culprit?

Ha ha.

It was largely because I was attacked, hospitalised and had my bicycle
damaged that I hold the view that the police are a largely useless
rabble.

Obviously your fault then.

Of course, the incident when my laptop was stolen and they
wouldn't do anything either also contributed.

Insurance fraud by the sound of it.

Perhaps if they _were_ any use in that sort of a situation then they'd
be held in higher regard.

They are held in high regard - by normal people.

In my experience, it's only the people who've had no dealings with the
police that hold positive views of them. Those who've actually dealt
with them (let alone tried to rely on them) hold a fairly uniform
opinion.

You mean the scrotes they arrest don't like them? Quelle suprise.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."

Fending off the psycholists again. Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 42 May 19th 12 11:46 AM
Education of Psycholists JMS UK 33 July 29th 10 07:13 PM
Ill-advised open question on tying &soldering rises again. thirty-six Techniques 0 October 25th 09 12:35 AM
Open question to Ian Jackson re URCM jms UK 103 August 18th 09 07:45 PM
Question - Mavic Open Pro CD rim 32 hole - rear kwalters Techniques 52 June 30th 07 04:21 AM