kitchen pic

Old July 2nd 16, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

Default kitchen pic

Cause for a new kitchen picture today!
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/temp/j_gazelle.jpg

Not for me, it's my wife's, having finally recognised that actually
she prefers a more upright and sedate posture. Also, while all her
previous bikes have had cross-bars, she liked the ease of a
step-through frame.

Hub gears and brakes, hub dynamo, full chaincase, I have high hopes
that it will maintain itself...

The only thing that's not perfect, I think, is that despite having a
hub dynamo on board, it's got a battery rear light and the front
light is a glowing-filament bulb. I think I'll change that to a
lumotec IQ front and toplight rear, which is what is on my commuter.

Now the mountain bike she was previously riding will be repurposed for
the teenage daughter, who already has the same length legs as her
mother (and longer than mine).

(and actually it is a new kitchen since the last kitchen pic too!)

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Old July 2nd 16, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Ian Smith wrote:
[...]

If I had a kitchen like that I'd be ashamed to put a photo here.
But then again you are a pikey cyclist living in a council flat.
Did you clean the dog **** from the "kitchen" floor before taking the photo?

Old July 2nd 16, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:16:02 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Ian Smith wrote:
[...]

Don't worry, one of those knives he's stupidly stuck on the wall with a magnet will one day sever an artery in his wrist when it falls off.

--
More people in the world are bitten by New Yorkers than by sharks.
Old July 2nd 16, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 6:48:11 PM UTC+1, Ian Smith wrote:
Cause for a new kitchen picture today!
http://www.astounding.org.uk/ian/temp/j_gazelle.jpg

Nice SUV (Superior Urban Vehicle) pic.

Old July 2nd 16, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

On Saturday, 2 July 2016 19:16:32 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Ian Smith wrote:
[...]

It cant be that bad, he's got HP sauce, Marmite & pepper sauce.
Old July 3rd 16, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Pah - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmb63bfWAAAIkAI.jpg
Old July 4th 16, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Sun, 03 Jul 2016 12:16:17 +0100, Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 2 July 2016 23:32:43 UTC+1, francis wrote:

It cant be that bad, he's got HP sauce, Marmite & pepper sauce.

Pah - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmb63bfWAAAIkAI.jpg

Needs mudguards. and a rack.
a *double* chain ring? /Lady Bracknall How retro.
--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

My new kitchen Bertie Wooster UK 9 October 24th 11 07:16 AM
My new kitchen Bertie Wooster UK 7 October 22nd 11 11:23 AM
My new kitchen Judith[_4_] UK 21 October 10th 11 02:51 AM
My new kitchen Tom Crispin UK 22 October 11th 06 12:25 PM
My kitchen Richard UK 9 April 7th 06 12:24 AM