World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 7th 04, 10:45 AM
cfsmtb

Default World Naked Bike Ride

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Wow, I felt really important when I logged on and saw ****loads of
Call me Helen. Sorry all.

Commence a new thread on Nuddie Day. Or start a new poll on th
International section of Bike Cafe (for those of us posting vi
cycling forums)

a. Do you want to see DRS naked on a bike
b. You _do _not want to see DRS naked on a bike
c. DRS doesn't get naked enough either on or off the bike, henc
behavioural problems
d. Don't care, bad visuals, stop it, don't go there
e. Stick fingers in both ears and sing LALALALA at the top o
your voice

PS, Usenet is actually a archaic phase meaning "bloodsport"

-

Old June 7th 04, 12:28 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

More whining.

Nope. You really should get a dictionary. And a clue.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 12:28 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Yet you still whine incessantly about things you simply cannot
change. sad.

I don't whine at all.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 12:30 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Its funny to see someone who thinks having been on usenet for 10
years is an achievement.

I know, but at least it gives him some sense of achievement.

Poor DRS still whining.

You really must stop using words you don't understand. What I wrote wasn't
whining, it was a clever play on your mistake.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 12:31 PM
DRS

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
.edu.au
Wow, I felt really important when I logged on and saw ****loads of
war. Call me Helen. Sorry all.

You didn't start this. It ws that dickhead Andrew Morris. If there's any
justice in the world he'll have killed himself by now so the rest of us can
get on with life.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 12:34 PM
DRS

"Ray" wrote in message
. au
You just don't get do you?

I get it fine. The problem is you and your dumb**** mates don't.

The endless preaching in your signature is paramount to whining.

No, it isn't.

A never ending irritation.

That's your problem, not mine. Get over it.

You hate top posters? I hate NETCOPS.

yawn

Manual filing systems always have the newest items on top. People deal
with that everyday and manage.

This is not a manual filing system. It's Usenet.

I personally can tolerate top or bottom postings and in fact prefer
NOT to have to re-read stuff stated read before, especially when
messages open like normal files with the top shown first. IMHO,
bottom posting encourages RSI of the index finger using a wheel mouse.
More important is that if you should jump into a thread mid-stream
that sufficient quoting is retained to make any comment meaningful.

No Usenet guide to netiquette advocates top posting. It's selfish and
stupid. Only people who think they are more important than their readers
top post.

Usenet is anarchy. If you want to control others, join a moderated
forum and be a moderator. Forcing opinions on others is doomed to
failure on usenet.

I didn't force anything on anyone.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 12:36 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You ARE whining you pathetic turd.

No, I'm not. I didn't even start this little fracas.

You jumped in all ad hom you dumb ****.

I still didn't start it, ****tard.

"OK, who slipped me the moron magnet?"

A whiner with no memory?

I don't whine. You don't know what whining is.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 10:39 PM
Andrew Lighten

DRS wrote:

You didn't start this. It ws that dickhead Andrew Morris. If there's any
justice in the world he'll have killed himself by now so the rest of us can
get on with life.

I think this really is going a bit too far. Verbal abuse and wishing
harm on somebody because they don't agree with your personal asthetic
sense of text formatting will probably do nothing but lower people's
opinion of you. It's just text -- read it and deal with it. Perhaps you
need to take your own advice and just get on with life.

Old June 7th 04, 11:00 PM
L'acrobat

Still whining and hardly clever, it was a standard 5 year olds response.
still, that probably qualifies as 'clever' for you.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Its funny to see someone who thinks having been on usenet for 10
years is an achievement.

I know, but at least it gives him some sense of achievement.

Poor DRS still whining.

You really must stop using words you don't understand. What I wrote

wasn't
whining, it was a clever play on your mistake.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 7th 04, 11:01 PM
L'acrobat

No Andrew, little could lower peoples opinion of him any further.

"Andrew Lighten" wrote in message
DRS wrote:

You didn't start this. It ws that dickhead Andrew Morris. If there's

any
justice in the world he'll have killed himself by now so the rest of us

can
get on with life.

I think this really is going a bit too far. Verbal abuse and wishing
harm on somebody because they don't agree with your personal asthetic
sense of text formatting will probably do nothing but lower people's
opinion of you. It's just text -- read it and deal with it. Perhaps you
need to take your own advice and just get on with life.

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM