European Quad

Old January 28th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Default European Quad

Here is the website for the Quad ATB made in France. The site is in French
but there are a lot of good pictures.

www.quadbikexcycles.com

Jeff

Old January 29th 07, 04:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mark the biker

On Jan 28, 6:08 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:
Here is the website for the Quad ATB made in France. The site is in French
but there are a lot of good pictures.

www.quadbikexcycles.com

Jeff

Have you considered an Irish mail? A while back a fellow on BROL
bought one out of florida and said he took it out on the trails. Seems
that he could cruise around at 14mph. These have four wheels and the
steering is done with your feet. I have been thinking about making one
using 20in bmx wheels.
Mark

Old January 29th 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Here is the web site of a company that makes them. I wish there was some
place to try one.

http://www.champiot.com/

Jeff
ups.com...

quad/hamstring balance km General 10 October 23rd 06 07:00 PM
Quad pain terrybigwheel Unicycling 15 May 23rd 06 08:37 AM
Quad pain Jerrick Unicycling 0 February 28th 06 03:21 AM
For Trade 2004 WindCheetah Supersport for Greenspeed, Mountain Quad, or other high end trike / quad Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 0 June 5th 05 01:48 PM
quad work dreaded General 2 August 22nd 04 06:00 AM