A publice apology to JimmyMac

Old January 29th 07, 09:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Default A publice apology to JimmyMac

In my post outlining a troll fighting method, I singled out one person, Jim.

It was entirely wrong of me to do this especially since I have risen to bait
cast out by the troll far more times that I would care to admit.

It was entirely wrong of me to single out anyone. Jim has played entirely by
the new plan that was established to keep this group on topic. I ask Jim to
accept my apology for having singled him out and I ask the group to forgive
me as well.

Thank you.

Jeff

Old January 30th 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Jeff,

I felt it you were being unfair for singling me out because I was
abiding by the guidelines when others weren't, including yourself, but
tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
us for our mistakes. Apology accepted. No hard feeling Jeff.

Jim McNamara

Old January 30th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Jan 29, 7:55 pm, "JimmyMac" wrote:
Jeff,

I felt it you were being unfair for singling me out because I was
abiding by the guidelines when others weren't, including yourself, but
tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
us for our mistakes. Apology accepted. No hard feeling Jeff.

Jim McNamara

On Jan 29, 3:37 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:

In my post outlining a troll fighting method, I singled out one person, Jim.

Jim,

I owe you an apology also. It took me awhile to realize what the DO
NOT FEED THE TROLL thread was about. I like what you guys are trying
to do.

Again, Sorry !!!

Perry B

It was entirely wrong of me to do this especially since I have risen to bait
cast out by the troll far more times that I would care to admit.

It was entirely wrong of me to single out anyone. Jim has played entirely by
the new plan that was established to keep this group on topic. I ask Jim to
accept my apology for having singled him out and I ask the group to forgive
me as well.

Thank you.

Jeff- Hide quoted text -

Old January 31st 07, 03:08 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jan 29, 7:55 pm, "JimmyMac" wrote:
Jeff,

I felt it you were being unfair for singling me out because I was
abiding by the guidelines when others weren't, including yourself, but
tis the human condition to make a mistake and its human to acknowledge
our mistakes, forgive those of others and to hope that others forgive
us for our mistakes. Apology accepted. No hard feeling Jeff.

Jim McNamara

On Jan 29, 3:37 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:

In my post outlining a troll fighting method, I singled out one person,
Jim.

Jim,

I owe you an apology also. It took me awhile to realize what the DO
NOT FEED THE TROLL thread was about. I like what you guys are trying
to do.

Again, Sorry !!!

WOW! A SECOND apology to McNamara in the space of a few days. Now he has
died and gone to Heaven. Yea, his delicate and sensitive ego needs all the
apologies it can get. Anyone else - anyone?

Just be god damn sure if and when you post a response to any message of mine
that it appears in the thread to which it belongs and not some other thread
labeled "off-topic." That is the main thing. If you do not want to answer a
message of mine that is fine with me. In fact, who could ask for anything
more? It will be a pleasure to be rid of you idiots.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 31st 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Perry,

I didn't want this to get lost stuck down there in the middle. No
problem. Understood. Already forgotten ... no worries.

Jim McNamara

Old January 31st 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
nget

JimmyMac Wrote:
Perry,

I didn't want this to get lost stuck down there in the middle. No
problem. Understood. Already forgotten ... no worries.

Jim McNamara

I too would like to say I am sorry to Jimmy. I am sorry that you are
still here Jimmy.
Enjoy,
Mark the biker

--
nget

Old January 31st 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message

JimmyMac Wrote:
Perry,

I didn't want this to get lost stuck down there in the middle. No
problem. Understood. Already forgotten ... no worries.

Jim McNamara

I too would like to say I am sorry to Jimmy. I am sorry that you are
still here Jimmy.
Enjoy,
Mark the biker

Right you are Mark - as always!

I have resolved to get really nasty if McNamara returns to stalk me. I cut
him way too much slack in the past and I am not going to put up with his
kind of crap anymore.

My problem is that I am just too kind-hearted. It goes against my nature to
be nasty, but that is the only l language that some understand. I am the
most lovable character ever to visit Usenet. Hells Bells, to know me is to
love me.

Yea, if others would only cleanse themselves of their evil ways, they would
immediately come to appreciate me, not only for My Greatness, but also for
My Saintliness. After all, I am Ed Dolan the Great and I am also Saint
Edward the Great. God, this group is just so lucky to have me here! The rest
of you need to rejoice in my presence. After all, like the Lord, I will not
always be with you.

Apology JD Mountain Biking 8 March 15th 06 01:16 AM
JimmyMac LIES, respondant threatens lawsuit, JimmyMac Begs FORGIVENESS!!! MOJO Recumbent Biking 1 January 12th 06 07:01 PM
An Apology Andrew Morris Australia 66 July 12th 04 12:04 AM
An Apology Just zis Guy, you know? UK 4 May 20th 04 02:32 AM