Walking helmets needed?

Old August 19th 18, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Walking helmets needed?

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html
Old August 19th 18, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:09:07 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html

Clearly the Hammerist lost control of his tool in an effort to avoid hitting an unlit cyclist and accidentally hit two innocent bystanders in the head. This proves cyclists do not pay road tax.

Old August 19th 18, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:09:07 PM UTC+1, wrote:

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html

Clearly the Hammerist lost control of his tool in an effort to avoid hitting an unlit cyclist and accidentally hit two innocent bystanders in the head. This proves cyclists do not pay road tax.

Ah, nonsense. The sun was evidently too low, which caused the Hammerist to
swing his weapon a bit too close to the guilty women.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old August 20th 18, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 19.08.2018 20:09, wrote:
Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html

Quote:
The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health issues, a
taser was 'deployed but not used' prior to his arrest.
Only thought?

Old August 20th 18, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:47:04 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 19.08.2018 20:09, wrote:

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose
to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand
to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html

[quote] The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health
issues

A driver, then.

QUOTE:

Neighbours said he left the scene 'calmly on a pushbike' after leaving the women horrifically injured.

They described the victims 'covered in blood' while the suspect walked 'calmly' around, swinging his hammer.
Old August 20th 18, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

wrote:
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:47:04 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 19.08.2018 20:09,
wrote:

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS
choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in
his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-street.html

[quote] The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health
issues

A driver, then.

QUOTE:

Neighbours said he left the scene 'calmly on a pushbike' after leaving
the women horrifically injured.

They described the victims 'covered in blood' while the suspect walked
'calmly' around, swinging his hammer.

Ah, so I was right. A driver.

Old August 20th 18, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:09:06 GMT, wrote:

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS
choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in
his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-left-fighting
-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

Please; not relevant; have some sympathy for those affected.
Let's keep it cycling!

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Old August 21st 18, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 6:31:09 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:09:06 GMT, wrote:

Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS
choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in
his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-left-fighting
-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

Please; not relevant; have some sympathy for those affected.
Let's keep it cycling!

It is - the head-testing hammer-wielder scarpered on a "push bike".

Pedestrians need more hi-vis and walking helmets [email protected] UK 28 May 9th 18 09:23 AM
Walking helmets needed Alycidon UK 2 September 18th 15 09:31 PM
Walking helmets Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 17 August 10th 09 12:03 PM
Walking Helmets Anyone? iarocu UK 0 May 18th 08 09:11 PM
Walking Helmets (obviously mildly OT) Mark T[_2_] UK 0 April 6th 08 04:40 PM