World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
cfsmtb

Default World Naked Bike Ride

Drs wrote:
So is top posting.

Can not find any reference to top posting between tobacco or torture

http://www.genevaconventions.org

-

Old June 3rd 04, 03:55 PM
Graeme

"Andrew Morris" wrote in news:40bf2389$0$1585
:

so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

So when you said "that's just wrong" that wasn't your opinion? Were you
posting it for someone else?

Graeme
Old June 3rd 04, 04:21 PM
DRS

"Andrew Morris" wrote in message

so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been for
many years.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 10:04 PM
Ray

A. Netcops

In article ,
says...

A: Top-posters.

Old June 3rd 04, 10:14 PM
Ken Oaf

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:24:39 +0800, "Marty Wallace" wrote:

I've done 12 km of a mountain bike race naked. (Not a pretty sight!)
It was part of a 12 hour race and you got a bonus lap if you did one naked.

Lucky you didn't come off. Imagine the gravel rash!

Old June 3rd 04, 10:31 PM
Terry Collins

kingsley wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:45:05 +0000, hippy wrote:

hehe.. Well I do get a bit of chaffing in my knicks... maybe I should
swap to wearing 'nix'

But think of all that extra shaving

But I don't shave at the top end now!
Why should I shave the bottom end?
Old June 3rd 04, 11:13 PM
hippy

Originally posted by Dr
"Andrew Morris" wrot
so is pushing your personal opinion upon others...

It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has bee
for many years

The problem is that many people aren't posting to a.b from a newsreade
nowadays. Many don't even know what usenet is and would certainly not b
aware of top/bottom posting

It doesn't help that one of the most common newsreader (OE) basicall
sets users up for top-posting

Personally, I don't care if it's top or bottom, so long as it'
consistent and easily readable. The thing is, this is the internet an
anyone can choose to ignore what _I_ want..

Break the shackles, I say, type vertically!! ;-

hipp

-

Old June 3rd 04, 11:13 PM
flyingdutch

Drs wrote:
It's not just my personal opinion. It's Usenet etiquette and has been
for many years.

kinda wierd that your the one quoting etiquette tho, aint i

-

Old June 4th 04, 01:33 AM
Theo Bekkers

"Andrew Morris" wrote
so is pushing your personal opinion upon others....

Emm, that's what usenet is all about Morris.

Theo

Old June 4th 04, 02:15 AM
flyingdutch

Just heard a story on JJJ news about a Dutch church group protestin
about the Naked Bike ride as it will be on the same day/location a
their yewf charity rid

-

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM