Inflatable Clown Costume

Old January 11th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cbs

Default Inflatable Clown Costume

omg, when you fall off do you bounce? If so I NEED one! I really
do. Have to wait 4 1/2 weeks more til I can ride cause of my broken arm
but if I can bounce lol......

--
cbs
Old January 11th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SqueakyOnion

OP, you are my hero for today.

--
SqueakyOnion

"The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more." - Fortune
Cookie

I am not a Texan. I'm a Pennsylvanian!