stolen unicycle

Old January 7th 09, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steepski

Default stolen unicycle

Hi,

My first time posting on these forums, although I have been reading
them for a while.

I am going to college in bellingham, wa and when I got back from
christmass break, my unicycle was stollen. It is a black steel kh 24,
with a newish red kris holm seat. It doesn't really have any
distinguishing features, other than it looks pretty beat up.

So, if any of you guys live in bellingham, and see one that looks like
that lying around, let me know.

Thanks,
Louie

--
steepski
Old January 7th 09, 09:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joseppi

Good luck with your search. I'm sorry I don't have any specific
information about your uni, but I knew a friend who had his uni stolen.
His was dumped into the Wabash River in West Lafayette, IN. Strangers
can be awful people when they come up with half-baked, drunken ideas
about people that make them jealous.

I hope your uni came across more positive circumstances, but we're all
behind you, regardless.

--
Joseppi

'Team Freestyle' (http://silentaftermath.com/)

'Team Roadshow' (http://teamroadshow.com/)
Old January 7th 09, 10:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Keep a lookout on craigslist and ebay. Sometimes they pop up there as
seen before on this forum.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 7th 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

yeah, dude.
sorry to hear that.
totally check out craiglist and ebay every so often.
maybe local pawnshops too?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 8th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bungeejoe

I'll watch for it. Did you turn it in to UPD? BPD? Check WWU lost and
found?
I work for WWU, Facilites Management. Was it in a dorm or where?
J Myers

--
bungeejoe
Old January 12th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steepski

Thanks for all the advice. I did notify the campus police, and have been
checking cragslist and ebay. Luckily, I got some property insurance when
I went to college, so most of the price is covered.

--
steepski
Old January 12th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Do you go to Western?

I'm over an hour away but I'll alert you if anything round here pops
up...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 12th 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerman

that sucks man I had my 07 KH stolen right after I got a K1 gel seat
and some wellgo mg 52 pedals on it. so if anyone lives in the west
jordan area of utah and sees anything let me know. I checked pawn shops
and ebay and stuff with no luck hopefully your search goes better

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my koxx

lookout for UK 4ft stolen unicycle leo Unicycling 7 April 10th 08 12:00 PM
stolen unicycle recovered: it pays to advertise! mikepenton Unicycling 12 September 16th 07 01:12 PM
stolen uni? sockmonster Unicycling 17 March 4th 07 07:55 AM
stolen unicycle in vancouver cirkids-mom Unicycling 12 May 13th 06 08:20 PM
Possible Stolen Unicycle in Philadelphia Area onewheelwizzard Unicycling 5 September 17th 05 11:04 AM