Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter

Old July 5th 19, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter

On 7/4/2019 9:16 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/4/2019 6:09 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 8:25:48 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
Â* Please explain why you birther people are still fixated on your
nonsense.Â* Are you like the flat earth people who just like to keep
dumb things going even though there is pretty obvious proof the
earth is a sphere.

Patience, Russell, patience! The extreme right just needs way more time
than normal people to accept reality.

As an example, in these days of 2019, the extreme right is hardly ever
claiming that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction ready to
attack any and all. It's taken about 15 years for that to sink in.
(Granted, Tom still isn't on board, but Tom will always be Tom.)

It's been said that reality is biased against the right wing.

But they do come around - or at least, get distracted by other nasty
fairy tales. By my calculations, we'll stop hearing from "birthers"
around 2030. Just give them time!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tell us all about how there weren't any WND. That must have been WHY
William Jefferson Clinton bombed the hell out of Iraq which started
the war. That caused 9/11 by a group of TALIBAN. Not Saudi's -
terrorist extremists.

I happen to be the person that programmed the poison gas detectors
which were used to detect the presence of those (non-existent) WMD. We
found several 100,000 lbs of them as cannisters and artillery shells
and they were destroyed ON SITE as is protocol. Or perhaps you're so
F-ing ignorant that you believe that they should have brought them
back here and showed them to you personally?

Because they didn't train the disposal troops correctly they weren't
aware that you could be poisoned upwind because of explosive
dispersal. The extremely small amount were not immediately detectable
by the teams. Because the military didn't want to admit that they
didn't know how to handle this amount of poison gas they didn't make
it public and eventually the soldiers had to sue the government to
gain proper treatment.

While SOB's like you were crying NO WMD the UN Troops discovered
another 10,000 lbs of artillery shells.

All it would have taken is ONE terrorist to carry a cannister of Sarin
into Times Sq. on a nice warm and pleasant lunch time and release it
and that would have made 9/11 look like penny ante poker.

But some ignorant ass who doesn't know a thing about what he is
talking about STILL maintains that there were no WMD. Is that because
you never caught a clue in your entire life? Or maybe because if you
google it they put the actual results of Page 85 because truth isn't
part of the leftist agenda?

Tell us Krygowski - are you one of those that still denies what Hitler
did to the Poles? And the Polish Jews in particular? Or maybe you can
pretend that the Germans weren't murdering common Poles as well?

I thought the 'No Iraqi WMD' trope would die after the Canadian
government propaganda office confirmed it:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uraniu...ssion-1.742303

"While yellowcake alone is not considered potent enough for a so-called
"dirty bomb" — a conventional explosive that disperses radioactive
material — it could stir widespread panic if incorporated in a blast."

You can't use it to make a nuclear bomb. You can't even make a dirty
conventional bomb. So it's _not_ a weapon of mass destruction, and
wouldn't have become one.

.... but maybe Saddam was going to use it in chemtrails? ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 5th 19, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 6:16:17 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/4/2019 6:09 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 8:25:48 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
Please explain why you birther people are still fixated on your nonsense. Are you like the flat earth people who just like to keep dumb things going even though there is pretty obvious proof the earth is a sphere.

[...]

But even though the notorious right wing CNN confirmed:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/

The lie goes half round the world before truth can get its
boots on.

The yellow cake was old news. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-your-yellowcake/

-- Jay Beattie.
Old July 5th 19, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 5:29:20 PM UTC-7, John B. Slocomb wrote:

On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
[...]

Which "we" used? If you were involved in this search for WMD's please
advise who you were working for and how and when did you go to Iraq
for this project?

(and provide a little proof, please)

[...]

Tell is oh great sage, what in the world do the Polish Jews have to do
with Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?
--

Cheers,

John B.

Since you do not live in this country we have yet to see you provide any proof of your US citizenship. I worked for the military at Laurence Livermore Laboratories. Exactly how do you suggest I provide proof that I was working on a classified project? You provide a moronic level of intellect in virtually every posting.
Old July 5th 19, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
[...]

Frank, if you don't know nuclear engineering please do not pretend that you do. Given enough naturally occurring U238 which contains 1% or so U235 you can make a nuclear reaction. The Germans were mere inches from doing that in WW II. That would have given them the knowledge of separating U235 and hence the sort of bomb that the US developed.
Old July 5th 19, 04:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
[...]

Old news that Iraq could have separated 10,000 lbs of U235 out of that yellowcake? Tell us all how much U235 is required to make a nuclear weapon.

That we discovered more than 100,000 lbs of several different types of poison gas ourselves and the UN another 10,000? That we discovered biological weapon manufacturing plants?

Tell us - what was "old news" about this? Old NOW or old when Frank was saying that there were no WMD?
Old July 6th 19, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On 7/4/2019 12:14 AM, wrote:
[...]

Ah, but the proof of citizenship that I have provided is exactly the
same as all your evidence that you have furnished to support your many
fanaticizes... I "said it" and you argue that "someone said it".

But my experience with military secrecy - I attended the Eniwetok
atomic tests in 1956 - was that everything we saw or heard about any
classified operation was classified and we were not to say anything
about it under penalty of court martial untill it was declassified.

I can only surmise that things at Laurence Livermore having to do with
the military must have been the same so please provide proof of the
declassification of all this information that you are exposing.

Or perhaps you are imagining all this and you are really some sort of
Mexican laborer that just likes to fanaticize some factious life as an
American citizen.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old July 7th 19, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/6/2019 7:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

What is really funny is that you pretend to be an engineer and yet you cannot do even basic math. https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow...storical-chart

Play with this version for a while:
https://www.macrotrends.net/2482/sp5...e-by-president

Warning: It does require you to understand the concept of "percent." (I
can help, if you ask nicely.)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 7th 19, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 6:34:32 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/6/2019 7:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

What is really funny is that you pretend to be an engineer and yet you cannot do even basic math. https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow...storical-chart

Play with this version for a while:
https://www.macrotrends.net/2482/sp5...e-by-president

Warning: It does require you to understand the concept of "percent." (I
can help, if you ask nicely.)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank, you are a real moron. You haven't the slightest idea of what you're looking at and shoot your mouth off. I'm not even going to bother explaining it to you since you have shown a level of ignorance about the market that shows you wouldn't understand it if it was handed to you one a silver platter.

Steel is real Doug Landau Techniques 10 December 28th 16 07:11 PM
Steel is real - again Ralph Barone[_3_] Techniques 18 January 5th 16 08:29 AM
Steel may be real but.... Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 5 June 4th 13 03:06 AM
Steel is Real Gags Australia 12 August 18th 05 11:57 AM
Steel is real. A real dick! [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 February 11th 05 03:53 PM