new Hell On Wheel trailer

Old November 17th 03, 03:30 AM
johnglazer

Default new Hell On Wheel trailer

The new Hell On Wheel trailer is now online! We are working on a DVD
that should be around 30 minutes or hopefully longer.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup24
its called 12 Hour Times 2
(about 43 MB)

enjoy

-Hell On Wheel unicycle gang

--
johnglazer - member of the Hell On Wheel gang

Where is Donnie?
johnglazer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3714

Old November 17th 03, 10:27 AM
zach_jucha

That trailer is totally sweet. Frank just messaged me a link so I had no
idea this was part of something bigger. Are you going to be selling the
DVD? When do you expect to be finished? What was the trailer edited
on?

I can't wait to ride with you guys in February.

- Zachary

--
zach_jucha - coming to a town near you

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old November 17th 03, 11:36 AM
David Critchfield

Enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. Adding the crashes at the end is a nice touch.
More, More.

David

"johnglazer" om wrote in
message icyclist.com...

Old November 17th 03, 02:22 PM
Mojoe

Very cool video!! Nice work.

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - The Muni Militia

http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old November 17th 03, 02:22 PM
Mojoe

Very cool video!! Nice work.

Mojoe

Old November 17th 03, 09:15 PM
johnglazer

Zach: We won't be selling the DVD for a profit but maybe the $1 or
whatever for the cost of the cd. I have no idea when we will finish.
We are horrible at planning things. The editing was done in iMovie, but
we are in the process of learning premiere and final cut pro.

Thanks for the input.

Old November 17th 03, 09:20 PM
zach_jucha

Wow! Imovie 3 I assume? I am amazed at how much better it is then the
one I have because my version blows.

- Zach