Northern CA, Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 12th 04, 04:50 PM
Loren Winzeler

Default Northern CA, Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA

I'm starting a new group ride on Friday mornings in Novato in Marin County
for those who may be interested.
It may become a club ride down the road.

Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA

Place: Starbucks/Pacific Bicycle
132 Vintage Way, Novato, CA
Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, east of Hwy 101 at Rowland Blvd Exit.
Time: 8:00AM
Distance: 25-30+ miles
Route: route sheets or route will vary depending on who shows up, no one
gets dropped
Pace: moderate to brisk, maybe some fast pacelines depending on the group
Hills: moderate to hilly with occassional steep climbs
Rain: heavy rain = coffee at Starbucks; I plan to ride if it is just wet,
but the route will be simplier.

Join me for coffee at Starbucks at the completion of the ride.

Please email Loren Winzeler at lwinzeler (-at-) hotmail.com or call
650-533-2548 (cell/voicemail) or 415-892-9319 (10-6/7pm) for details and to
RSVP.

"So when are you gonna teach me to ride on the road?" Badger_South General 0 June 1st 04 05:07 PM
Big Sur mcmiller General 2 May 15th 04 12:04 AM
lacking in leg strength and stamina exercises? Yuri Budilov General 18 March 23rd 04 03:42 PM
Bicycle police officer on bicycle hit [email protected] General 121 February 6th 04 04:44 PM
Considering a Road bike for commuting... good idea? Mike Beauchamp General 116 August 18th 03 11:44 PM