Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

Old June 27th 04, 11:44 PM
TritonRider

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...un04/jun28news
This is pure, world class bovine made growth drug in my opinion.

And I quote!
"According to Godefroot, the decision was made in light of Evans'
injury-plagued season last year, notably his three collarbone fractures.
Leaving Evans out of the Tour was evidently a decision for Evans' own good.

"Evans is a strong climber," Godefroot commented on the team's website. "He
would of course be very important to us had we selected him, but we are
protecting Cadel by not including him in our line up for the Tour. Last year
Cadel had three serious crashes, breaking his collarbone each time.

"The first week of the Tour is going to be very hectic, therefore, the risk is
too great that Cadel might crash and be forced out of the Tour through injury,"
Godefroot explained.

We'll keep him out of the Tour, especially where Jan desperately needs helpers
of his type, because he might crash. They are worried about his performing in
what races after this?
This **** could've come from Michael Moore.
Bill C
Old June 28th 04, 12:22 AM
trg

TritonRider wrote:
From:
[...]

Michael Moore is no longer head of the WTO, but I like the way you think.

Old June 28th 04, 12:48 AM
patch70

Tritonrider wrote:
This **** could've come from Michael Moore. Bill C

Don't you mean that it could have come from George W. Bush? Or Dick
Cheney? Or Donald Rumsfeld? Or John Ashcroft? Have not heard anything
honest out of them for many years...

Cadel has been robbed!

Old June 28th 04, 01:21 AM
Tom Kunich

"TritonRider" wrote in message
From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...un04/jun28news

"The first week of the Tour is going to be very hectic, therefore, the

risk is
too great that Cadel might crash and be forced out of the Tour through

injury,"
Godefroot explained.

We'll keep him out of the Tour, especially where Jan desperately needs

helpers
of his type, because he might crash. They are worried about his performing

in
what races after this?

It is especially strange about Cadel when you consider that Vinokorov is
essentially the same sort of rider as Cadel. I wonder what the real story is
here? Do you suppose that Cadel was questioning why Ullrich was being made
complete team leader while Zabel or perhaps he weren't being given the
proper support?

This **** could've come from Michael Moore.

I turned on the news and it was a movie review. They showed a clip of
President Bush saying something and while his lips were moving saying one
thing the sound was some other quote. Then the reviewer said something to
the effect - "See, the administratoin cuts its own throat." I suppose that
anyone in the TV business feels compelled to worship Michael Moore because
the French gave him kudos in Cannes.

Old June 28th 04, 01:36 AM
benjo maso

"Tom Kunich" schreef in bericht
hlink.net...

"TritonRider" wrote in message
From:
[...]

The French didn't give him kudos, but an international jury presided by an
American with two other Americans and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle
Béart).

Benjo Maso

Old June 28th 04, 02:03 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Monday 28 June 2004 02:36%, benjo maso wrote:
international jury presided by an American with two other Americans
and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle Béart).

Mais quelle femme!
Old June 28th 04, 02:05 AM
B. Lafferty

From:
[...]

Saw it last evening. Powerful film. One doesn't have to agree with the
conclusions Moore draws from the facts presented, but there is no denying
that some very serious questions are raised about the Bush Administration
and the economic system that sends certain types of kids off to fight wars.
The woman from Flint, Michigan who's son was killed when his Blackhawk went
down is compelling. I'm also glad he documented the Bush Admin's dealing
with the Taliban for the construction of a natural gas pipeline through
Afghanistan, pre-9/11, including a Taliban official's visit to the US to
meet with oil executives in Texas covered at the time only by BBC news.
(People might want to read the book "Forbidden Truth" for more detail on
this one)
Lastly, unless you've actually seen F. 9/11, try not to comment.

Old June 28th 04, 02:32 AM
benjo maso

"benjo maso" schreef in bericht

From:
[...]

I'm sorry, there were not two, but three other Americans in the jury. As
Michael Moore said: "When you hear the wackos on Fox News and elsewhere
refer to this prize as coming from `the French,' please know that of the
nine members of the Festival jury, only ONE was French. Nearly half the jury
(four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American (Quentin
Tarantino). But this fact won't stop the O'Reillys or the Lenos or the
Limbaughs from attacking the French and me because, well, that's how their
simple minds function."

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...ate=2004-05-23

Benjo Maso

Old June 28th 04, 02:34 AM
benjo maso

"Ewoud Dronkert" schreef in bericht
On Monday 28 June 2004 02:36%, benjo maso wrote:
international jury presided by an American with two other Americans
and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle Bart).

Mais quelle femme!

Tu parles!

Benjo Maso

Old June 28th 04, 02:40 AM
Howard Kveck

In article . net,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Saw it last evening. Powerful film. One doesn't have to agree with the
conclusions Moore draws from the facts presented, but there is no denying
that some very serious questions are raised about the Bush Administration
and the economic system that sends certain types of kids off to fight wars.
The woman from Flint, Michigan who's son was killed when his Blackhawk went
down is compelling. I'm also glad he documented the Bush Admin's dealing
with the Taliban for the construction of a natural gas pipeline through
Afghanistan, pre-9/11, including a Taliban official's visit to the US to
meet with oil executives in Texas covered at the time only by BBC news.
(People might want to read the book "Forbidden Truth" for more detail on
this one)
Lastly, unless you've actually seen F. 9/11, try not to comment.

Like that ever stopped anyone! But some of the people who have seen it
and reviewed it have put some pretty serious spin on their comments -
Newsweek's Mike Isikoff (who is usually quite good), for one.

As an aside, it was interesting to read what Dale Earnhardt Jr.
suggested:

"Verbatim from Chris Myers (Fox Sports announcer) on today's race at Pomona
pre-race program..

"You think you know Dale Earnhardt Jr.? He advised his crew to go see the
Michael Moore movie Farenheit 911. He said hey, it'll be a good bonding
experience no matter what your political belief. It's a good thing as an
American to go see... and it just shows you that Dale Earnhardt Jr. can
reach far beyond the steering wheel." "

via Atrios:

http://atrios.blogspot.com/2004_06_2...83721162354510
4

--
tanx,
Howard

"The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
Together changed the life of Mason Reese"
Alice Donut

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?