opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Old February 9th 15, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Blue Heeler[_4_]

Default opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"
Old February 9th 15, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

recommend a sound video ?
Old February 9th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/8/2015 7:00 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

meh.
The Ancients had previously achieved perfection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4we1rcWFDmM

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 9th 15, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

that said...

I wuz detained at http://goo.gl/Lr3uwu

for the northbound empty container 2 engine 1 miler...and you know their engines are tuned...sound enhanced AAA. Ex Chevy engineer ?

Old February 9th 15, 04:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a strictly limited class of persons.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

Crap. You're an ignoramus and a liar. The only Porsche "180 degree V engine" is the 12 cylinder in the 917, to correct your ignorance, and you have never in your life seen a Porsche 917 engine "pulled down", to call you on your lie.

Stop pretending about stuff you don't know **** about, sonny.

Andre Jute
Old February 9th 15, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 2/9/2015 9:11 AM, wrote:

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

Andrew and I get it, Gene. You don't. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 10th 15, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 11:58:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 11:37:03 AM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/9/2015 9:11 AM, wrote:

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

Andrew and I get it, Gene. You don't. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

an exclusieve club fersure... McCORMICK EFFECT...plow on Dude.

my cousin came by with a new 356SC...we hit Cherry Hill in a fly of gravel as he said " handles just like a VW"

as for Jute ?

http://goo.gl/wQnJ4A

https://www.google.com/#q=is+a+porsc...12+or+a+vee+12

nnnnnnnnnnnn

searched in Music

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...e+turbo+diesel

is Jute available if we search 'insensitive' ?
Old February 10th 15, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

the diesel crew isn't up on sound recording.
figures.

Old February 10th 15, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:12:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a strictly limited class of persons.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

Crap. You're an ignoramus and a liar. The only Porsche "180 degree V engine" is the 12 cylinder in the 917, to correct your ignorance, and you have never in your life seen a Porsche 917 engine "pulled down", to call you on your lie.

Stop pretending about stuff you don't know **** about, sonny.

Andre Jute

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...209-story.html