Theo, 5pm Sat, Bowls on ABC TV

Old July 30th 07, 01:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Default Theo, 5pm Sat, Bowls on ABC TV

Excellent example of a commentator that hasn't a clue.
Women are great. Blokes almost universally terminally stupid.

The moron on last Saturday can not even get "bloke talk" sorted out. I
still don't know where the ex-page 3 girl for England has tats and
piercing or if he was referring to the modern page 3 offerings.

Sadly, so much more tactics than on TdF.
Old July 30th 07, 02:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

Terryc wrote:

Excellent example of a commentator that hasn't a clue.
Women are great. Blokes almost universally terminally stupid.

I agree with you on that. Women don't seem to have the ego problem men do,
in the Media, or in business.

The moron on last Saturday can not even get "bloke talk" sorted out. I
still don't know where the ex-page 3 girl for England has tats and
piercing or if he was referring to the modern page 3 offerings.

Huh? I thought page 3 girls were about tits, not tats. I haven't seen one
for a long time, but my youngest used to have a framed poster of Samantha
Fox. She was definitely not about tats. :-)

Theo