Anyone here into punting on euro cycling??

Old April 11th 07, 11:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
vintage

Default Anyone here into punting on euro cycling??

I chat on a board about all sorts of betting mainly NBA and AFL etc but when
it comes to getting feedback on cycling bets i'm just chatting to myself :-(

Would of thought some of the guys would want some decent tips especially
after some of my decent payouts like my tip that came up this past weekend
:-D

Really looking forward to the Tours this year and a few more one day races
but having at least one mate to chat to and trade tips on would be great :-(

Anyone that does have a punt and that wants to chat about it please do so.
Its either that or I post my bets up and US members and others just post
that our sport is rubbish and full of drug cheats :-( I hate that despite
there being some merit to it. After all you get more positive tests the
more tests you do and sports like Baseball just choose not to test ;-)

My weekend bet can be seen here :-D Not bad eye ;-)
http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=21540

REally looking forward to the Tour and the stage bets etc rather than the
overall.

Chad.

Old April 12th 07, 01:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_29_]

I limit my cycling-related gambling to commuting into the Brisbane CBD
each day, and an occasional xc mtb race.

--
monsterman

Old April 13th 07, 01:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-04-12, monsterman (aka Bruce)

I limit my cycling-related gambling to commuting into the Brisbane CBD
each day

Does it ever pay off?

I want a commute like a video game. Riding along innocently, and all
of a sudden, a pot of gold appears in front of me. I open my mouth,
and swallow the pot of gold, thereby incurring an extra 10 years of
life, and a mistress.

--
TimC
"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are for. I only
Old April 13th 07, 05:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

TimC wrote:

I want a commute like a video game. Riding along innocently, and all
of a sudden, a pot of gold appears in front of me. I open my mouth,
and swallow the pot of gold, thereby incurring an extra 10 years of
life, and a mistress.

Sigh, you obviously play different video games than I do. {:-(.

Old April 13th 07, 10:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_33_]

TimC Wrote:

Does it ever pay off?

meh ... .... I'd tell you, but like any addict I'd probably just talk
it up big and leave out all the losses

--
monsterman

Old April 14th 07, 07:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_116_]

monsterman Wrote:
I limit my cycling-related gambling to commuting into the Brisbane CBD
each day, and an occasional xc mtb race.

As potentially nerve-shattering as Burwood Rd during peak hour with
bonus sunglare?

--
cfsmtb