netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

Old April 6th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default netKKKop Alert - Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Ed,

I don't belive the one of supreme intellect and greatness put this
threat in writing in a forum no less. Ed Dolan is one stupid fool.
Did he not realize that his threat constitutes assult under the
law and if LIttle Mewo cared to could press charges aganst the
dunderhead? Tell you whatt, Ed. We don't live that far apart. Why
don't you show up on my doorstep with your shotgun. Perhaps if it were
stuck straight your ass, you would at least not have passed on without
having had at least one sexual experience of sorts.

Jim McNamara

JimmyMac is crazy. I would not lift my little finger in regard to him
because I regard him as a nonentity. The Great Ed Dolan requires others
who
are up to his stature, not midgets and dwarfs like him.

Oh, but Ed you just did lift your little finger. Just how many times
are you going to respond to curioulsy ndicate that you'll not respond?
The conundrum continues. You have aptly demonstrated that
contradiction can indeed be elevated to an art form.

To reach your stature, I'd have to undergo a lobotomy!

Disenfranchised from reality, the rationally challenged, pompous ass
... Ed Dolan regurgitates his dogma ad nauseum. You just don't get it
do you cretin??? No one gives a F__K about your random, incoherent
babbling. Time to get up to speed and grow weary of your own
egocentric, self-indulgent persona like the rest of us did years ago.
Since you are the only one worthy of yourself, why don't you just go
F__K yourself!!!

Whoa ... JimmyMac is now losing his cool, something he never even did with a
piece of human scum like Ed Gin. This is a tribute to my genius of course as
I know exactly how to tweak him.

JimmyMac needs to find his own ego so as not to be feeding off others' egos.
Once he acquires some security, he can reenter this group as a fully fledged
human being instead of the pitiful whiner I have reduced him to. It is
really pathetic to see a 50 year old man behaving like a spurned teenager.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I am coming around to the conclusion that JimmyMac and Ed Gin truly
deserved
one another. They have proven themselves over and over again to be
nothing
but childish whiners. Nay, they are not even teenagers. They are
permanently
stuck at about 12 years of age. I am glad my nemesis proved to be Tom
Sherman and not someone like JimmyMac.

The Great Ed Dolan is as pure as the driven snow and is so far above all
you
dunderheads on these freaking cycling groups that it is the difference
between night and day. LM is beneath contempt and I shall treat her as
the
piece of human scum that she is. I would not cross the street to **** on
her
let alone go to all the trouble of blowing her stupid brains out. Why
should
I? She does not have any brains to begin with. She will soon expire like
the
loathsome whore that she is and it will be good riddance to her. The
Muslims, to their credit, would know how to deal with her.

Old April 6th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

Whoa ... JimmyMac is now losing his cool, something he never even did
with a
piece of human scum like Ed Gin.

.... Wishful thinking. You are mistaking strong language for loss of
control.

This is a tribute to my genius of course as I know exactly how to tweak
him.

.... Errant assumption stated as fact. Oh delusional one, you would
have to be a genius to have tribute paid to your genius. This is a
tribute to you having earned a lower stature than Ed Gin on my scum
hierarchy ... nothing more ... nothing less. Tweak me??? You have got
to me the most arrogant asshole that I have ever encountered.

JimmyMac needs to find his own ego so as not to be feeding off others'
egos.

.... Whatever that profound statement is intended to mean.

Once he acquires some security, he can reenter this group as a fully
fledged human being instead of the pitiful whiner I have reduced him
to.

.... No one appointed you the administrator. You are not the
gatekeeper. You haven't reduced me to being a whiner. This is simply
your warped perspective. When someone has issues with you, they are
whiners, there is no validity to their observations and you seek solace
in denial.

It is really pathetic to see a 50 year old man behaving like a spurned
teenager.

.... You can't get anything right. Not even my age. Intersecting
choice of word ... "spurned". Maybe we have a close queen having
just cracked open a door to reveal the skeleton within.

I thought you said that you'd no longer be bothered with me. You've
said that ad nauseum like you've said many other things ad nauseum.
Have you ever kept your word about anything?

Jim

Old April 6th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

Whoa ... JimmyMac is now losing his cool, something he never even did
with a
piece of human scum like Ed Gin.

... Wishful thinking. You are mistaking strong language for loss of
control.

No, you are now using foul and borderline obscene language for the first
time ever. No more 'Gentleman Jim'?

This is a tribute to my genius of course as I know exactly how to tweak
him.

... Errant assumption stated as fact. Oh delusional one, you would
have to be a genius to have tribute paid to your genius. This is a
tribute to you having earned a lower stature than Ed Gin on my scum
hierarchy ... nothing more ... nothing less. Tweak me??? You have got
to me the most arrogant asshole that I have ever encountered.

Poor Jim is fatally flawed. The only way you can get on his good side is to
humor him. His weakness is his lack of education which he feels deeply every
time he encounters someone with credentials. He tries to make up for this
with a lot of wordiness. This only impresses the uneducated like him. Note
how his wordiness did not impress Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. He has become a
figure of ridicule. The only question is, how cruel do I want to get with
him.

By the way, my arrogance is my most endearing quality. I leave humilty to my
inferiors.

JimmyMac needs to find his own ego so as not to be feeding off others'
egos.

... Whatever that profound statement is intended to mean.

You only react to what others say. You never have anything to say of your
own. Thus, you only feed off of others. Try to get a persona of your own why
don't you?

Once he acquires some security, he can reenter this group as a fully
fledged human being instead of the pitiful whiner I have reduced him
to.

... No one appointed you the administrator. You are not the
gatekeeper. You haven't reduced me to being a whiner. This is simply
your warped perspective. When someone has issues with you, they are
whiners, there is no validity to their observations and you seek solace
in denial.

I cannot determine what issues you have with me other than your whining
about my Greatness.

It is really pathetic to see a 50 year old man behaving like a spurned
teenager.

... You can't get anything right. Not even my age. Intersecting
choice of word ... "spurned". Maybe we have a close queen having
just cracked open a door to reveal the skeleton within.

You are old and going to die within a decade or two. Either grow up now or
never!

I thought you said that you'd no longer be bothered with me. You've
said that ad nauseum like you've said many other things ad nauseum.
Have you ever kept your word about anything?

Just post properly and I will answer all your concerns. Do not post properly
and you will get nothing but my boiler plate message.

Old April 12th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed Dolan struggled to scribble...

Poor Jim is fatally flawed. The only way you can get on his good side is to
humor him. His weakness is his lack of education which he feels deeply every
time he encounters someone with credentials. He tries to make up for this
with a lot of wordiness. This only impresses the uneducated like him. Note
how his wordiness did not impress Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. He has become a
figure of ridicule. The only question is, how cruel do I want to get with
him.

The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Again you have stated as
fact that I am uneducated and I addressed this nonsense previously
seemingly to everyone else's satisfaction but yours. Why is it that
when anyone counters your errant assertions that you just repeat the
assertion. If anyone is flawed it is you. This logical fallacy is
known as Argumentum ad nauseam (argument to the point of disgust; i.e.,
by repetition), or trying to prove something by saying it again and
again. I am educated. I have credentials and I'll not reinvent the
wheel by again repeating them here to compound this cyclical
repetition. Tis time to get some new material knucklehead.

By the way, my arrogance is my most endearing quality. I leave humility to my
inferiors.

Opinion again stated as fact. From what I have read, the readership
does not consider you arrogance the least bit enduring. What is
enduring is you persistent state of obnoxiousness and that is no more
endearing than your arrogance.

[...]

Your assumption is without merit. I would have to recognize your
alleged greatness in order to have an issue with it. You challenged me
to take you on here and continue to whine about me having done so and
yet have the gall to paint me out to be the whiner ... how peculiar.
You can't understand what issues anyone has with you because you are as
perceptive as the average tree stump and refuse to listen to why people
find you objectionable, so allow me reiterate in my own inimitable
wordy fashion, since you asked...

Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for Ed Dolan's unharnessed, unruly
ego run amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for Ed
Dolan's regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... his tiresome inane dogma.
To read Ed Dolan's banal, incoherent, fatuous drivel is to take a
journey into the realm of irrationality and peer into the abyss of
lunacy. Ed Dolan is an enigma, disenfranchised from reality, a victim
of an egocentric, self-indulgent persona and his own myopic
perceptions. He is a bizarre, pitiful soul, consumed by warped
fixations and driven by twisted misconceptions. He has conspicuously
demonstrated that he is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously
distended sense of self-importance. He is Usenet newsgroup's
(particularly ARBR's) undeterred parasite, a self-appointed and
self-anointed apotheosis ... a quintessential legend in his own mind
.... the consummate conundrum ... a complex amalgam of absurd
contradiction ... one who maintains an opinion of himself far beyond
the opinion that others will ever have of him ... an
emotionally-challenged, bigoted, egomaniacal misanthrope who is in dire
need of a therapist.

The gap between Ed and reality is immense and insurmountable. Just
listen to what the man has to say of himself for what he reveals is
very telling. He professes to have attained spiritual fulfillment by
abnegating contact with others, in effect rejecting humanity's
collective communal consciousness and invites, no insistently demands
that the reader follow in his errant footsteps.

Often, Ed Dolan has avowed his cerebral transcendence over all who
venture into the web of his "personal Usenet newsgroup lair". He
pretentiously extols his fanaticized preeminence, disrespecting all who
blasphemously offer a dissenting opinion. Ed insults the vary target
audience from whom he expects to attain recognition. As if this wasn't
peculiar enough, consider this. There is an inherent human desire to
be recognized by one's peers, but the arrogant, pompous Ed Dolan
asserts that he has no peers. Consequently, the very recognition that
Ed Dolan demands is circumvented by his own arrogance. That he manages
to appropriate time to lavish on those whom he disdains as inferiors
defies comprehension and rationality. In utter contradiction, he
perseveres in his insatiable crusade to be heard by those who seemingly
matter not. Is this not just a bit incongruous?

Ed Dolan subscribes to the mistaken notion that the readership savors
his every word whereas in reality the only person who values what the
man says is the man saying it. Ed is a pedant who is enraptured be his
own vacuous gibberish. With no one worthy of his companionship, the
sanctimonious hermit has little more than ARBR from which to derive
meaning in his life. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has
assumed an exaggerated prominence in Ed's hierarchical order of
relevance. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the
source from which he garners his sense of accomplishment and
self-esteem. Regardless of Ed's expressed opinion of the readership,
without the lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup audience to sustain him,
Ed has nothing and is nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence.
Pity the cantankerous, misguided fool. It must really suck to be head
swollen ... HEAD Dolan. Since, by his own admission, Ed Dolan is only
one worthy of himself, I have a suggestion for him. Ed, why don't you
just go F__K yourself!!!

Now do you understand or are you again going to prevail upon Tom
Sherman to interpret this for you? Your struggle with your own mother
tongue speaks volumes regarding you education and your credentials.

It is really pathetic to see a 50 year old man behaving like a spurned
teenager.

... You can't get anything right. Not even my age. Interesting
choice of a word ... "spurned". Maybe we have a closet queen having
just cracked open a door to reveal the skeleton within.

You are old and going to die within a decade or two. Either grow up now or
never!

Snappy comeback ... brain dead. Opinion stated as fact. Ed those who
live in glasses houses shouldn't be owing stones.

I thought you said that you'd no longer be bothered with me. You've
said that ad nauseum like you've said many other things ad nauseum.
Have you ever kept your word about anything?

Just post properly and I will answer all your concerns. Do not post properly
and you will get nothing but my boiler plate message.

ATTENTION cretin, I did not post properly and you responded and you
will likely do so again despite your threats to the contrary, once
again proving that you are not a man of you word.. Even boiler plate
is a response, fool.

Jim McNamara

Old April 12th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed Dolan struggled to scribble...

As long as JimmyMac posts his messages in the acceptable format I will deal
with him. But if and when he does not do so, then he will get nothing but my
boiler plate message in response.

[...]

An educated person with credentials would not be so sensitive on he topic of
his education. I am assuming you are smart enough but you do not know how to
write with any elegance because you are wordy to no purpose and long winded
to the point of idiocy. You are also unable to find the center point of any
message. You are constantly being distracted by asides.

By the way, my arrogance is my most endearing quality. I leave humility
to my
inferiors.

Opinion again stated as fact. From what I have read, the readership
does not consider you arrogance the least bit enduring. What is
enduring is you persistent state of obnoxiousness and that is no more
endearing than your arrogance.

But 'I' consider my arrogance my most endearing quality. Others can either
get on my wave length or not, as they please. By the way , your most
un-endearing quality is your monomania. You should really do something about
that as you come across consistently on ARBR as a nut case.

JimmyMac needs to find his own ego so as not to be feeding off others'
egos.

... Whatever that profound statement is intended to mean.

You only react to what others say. You never have anything to say of your
own. Thus, you only feed off of others. Try to get a persona of your own
why
don't you?

Opinion again stated as fact.

It is there for all to see. Some opinions are worth more than others.
Needless to say, an opinion from the Great Ed Dolan is priceless.

[...]

Nonsense! I am here to amuse and entertain a lot of stupid donkeys, of whom
you are one of the foremost. Even Tom Sherman and Ed Gin found you to be an
absurd figure. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously has got rocks in his head.

[...]

The above screed proves everything I have ever thought about JimmyMac. He is
an uneducated poor soul who thinks by engaging in an excess of wordiness to
cover up his lack of a cultivated intellect. I do not believe anyone with a
college liberal arts education would write like he does. One thing is for
sure, he never graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in
English!

I recall the very first time I encountered this kind of screed. It was here
on ARBR several years ago and JimmyMac was taking Ed Gin to task about some
petty crime or other. I thought at the time how strange indeed that anyone
would write like that let alone think like that. I thought they were both
slightly nuts, but at least I could connect with Ed Gin on some low level,
whereas JimmyMac just seemed possessed liked a crazy lunatic. Well, that is
what happens when you do not have any perspective on anything. Not everyone
can be Great like me.

It is really pathetic to see a 50 year old man behaving like a spurned
teenager.

... You can't get anything right. Not even my age. Interesting
choice of a word ... "spurned". Maybe we have a closet queen having
just cracked open a door to reveal the skeleton within.

You are old and going to die within a decade or two. Either grow up now
or
never!

Snappy comeback ... brain dead. Opinion stated as fact. Ed those who
live in glasses houses shouldn't be owing stones.

If you are near 60, you have about 10 to 20 years left to live at best. You
should really try to acquire some maturity before you die. If surely cannot
be any fun to think and act (and write) like a teenager all of your life.

I thought you said that you'd no longer be bothered with me. You've
said that ad nauseum like you've said many other things ad nauseum.
Have you ever kept your word about anything?

Just post properly and I will answer all your concerns. Do not post
properly
and you will get nothing but my boiler plate message.

ATTENTION cretin, I did not post properly and you responded and you
will likely do so again despite your threats to the contrary, once
again proving that you are not a man of you word.. Even boiler plate
is a response, fool.

No, I do not consider boiler plate a response at all. All I am doing is
giving you the finger when I give you boiler plate. Post properly and you
will get an answer. Post improperly and all you will get is boiler plate.

Old April 14th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

HEAD Dolan,

Nonsense! I am here to amuse and entertain a lot of stupid donkeys, of
whom
you are one of the foremost. Even Tom Sherman and Ed Gin found you to
be an
absurd figure. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously has got rocks in his
head.

You wrote the abovet SEVEN times in a single post and you accuse me of
monomania???

As concerns education, one cannot have a liberal arts education, a
degree and be uneducated regardless of your insistence to the contrary.
No one will ever accuse you of being logical. You are right that I
did not graduate from the second rate University of Minnesota with a
degree in English. I graduated from a University of higher learning
with better academic credentials ... Loyola University. My degree is
in Psychology. Perhaps that's what gives me some insight into your
scrambled, twisted psyche.

I'll not apologize for my writing style. I don't happen to like the
way that you write either. I just don't harp about it like you do.
Nor do I equate writing style with education and/or intellect since no
significant correlation exists or can be made to exist by insisting to
the contrary. You can insult me all you want, but that does not make
me either deficient of intellect or your inferior. Sorry Ed, but as
much as you would like to delude yourself into thinking that everyone
is your intellectual inferior, that just isn't so.

You indicated that you could connect with Ed Gin on some low level.
Just how LOW a level would that be??? You are talking about the same
individual to whom you constantly refer to as the "criminal vandal
troll" ... right???

As concerns your uninvited, unwanted and unwelcome advice, can it
clown! I have told you numerous times that I do not value your opinion
and will not take direction from the likes of you. How many times must
you be told before it sinks into that think skull of yours??? Are you
ever dense.

As concerns maturity and writing style, I could work at being less
mature and lower my writing standards so that you can relate to me, but
I'd prefer not to stoop to your level. I am content being me and
writing the way I do. Frankly, you are no one's role model. Who would
want to become a miserable, embittered old fart like you anyways???

Once again you warned me ... Post properly and you will get an answer.
Post improperly and all you will get is boiler plate, and once again
you countermanded your own edict by responding. You are simply not a
man of your word and as such cannot be taken seriously.

By the way, you arrogant ass ... educated one with credentials and
English expert ... boilerplate is but a single word.

Jim McNamara

Old April 16th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
ups.com...
HEAD Dolan,

Edward Dolan wrote:

Nonsense! I am here to amuse and entertain a lot of stupid donkeys, of
whom
you are one of the foremost. Even Tom Sherman and Ed Gin found you to
be an
absurd figure. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously has got rocks in his
head.

You wrote the abovet SEVEN times in a single post and you accuse me of
monomania???

Yes, because that is all your excessive wordiness deserves. You do not need
to keep repeating yourself for my benefit. One only needs to do that when
dealing with idiots. When you repeat, I will do the same, but I will make
sure it is less work for me than it is for you.

As concerns education, one cannot have a liberal arts education, a
degree and be uneducated regardless of your insistence to the contrary.
No one will ever accuse you of being logical. You are right that I
did not graduate from the second rate University of Minnesota with a
degree in English. I graduated from a University of higher learning
with better academic credentials ... Loyola University. My degree is
in Psychology. Perhaps that's what gives me some insight into your
scrambled, twisted psyche.

You should have taken a course in English composition. Lacking that, you
should have read some literature. Psychology is just chock full of
psycho-babble. Please note that no one else on these newsgroups writes like
you do. That right there should give you pause. Try to get on the same wave
length as others. If you have a degree in psychology, then you should at
least know how to do that much.

I'll not apologize for my writing style. I don't happen to like the
way that you write either. I just don't harp about it like you do.
Nor do I equate writing style with education and/or intellect since no
significant correlation exists or can be made to exist by insisting to
the contrary. You can insult me all you want, but that does not make
me either deficient of intellect or your inferior. Sorry Ed, but as
much as you would like to delude yourself into thinking that everyone
is your intellectual inferior, that just isn't so.

You need to improve your writing nonetheless. Never use two or more uncommon
words in a row. One uncommon word at a time is more than sufficient.
Anything more is showing off and rings false. Also, use adjectives few and
far between. After all, this is Usenet, not a class in how to write
literature.

You indicated that you could connect with Ed Gin on some low level.
Just how LOW a level would that be??? You are talking about the same
individual to whom you constantly refer to as the "criminal vandal
troll" ... right???

You, I and Tom Sherman are not in the same class as Ed Gin. He was indeed a
criminal vandal troll and not worth the time of day. I only regret that you
did not know how to handle him any better than you knew how to handle Tom
Sherman (or me either for that matter). Sherman knew how to handle me when
he was in fighting trim, but I wore him down and he gave up.

As concerns your uninvited, unwanted and unwelcome advice, can it
clown! I have told you numerous times that I do not value your opinion
and will not take direction from the likes of you. How many times must
you be told before it sinks into that think skull of yours??? Are you
ever dense.

You are in dire need of improvement which only a superior intellect like
mine can know. Everyone else on these newsgroups is bamboozled by you, but I
am not. I knew your type well in the library world where they were as common
as mud. Just full of affectations and pretensions.

As concerns maturity and writing style, I could work at being less
mature and lower my writing standards so that you can relate to me, but
I'd prefer not to stoop to your level. I am content being me and
writing the way I do. Frankly, you are no one's role model. Who would
want to become a miserable, embittered old fart like you anyways???

But you are headed my way just as surely as everyone else is who manages to
live much beyond 60 years of age. If your do not want to end up like me,
then arrange to depart this vale of woe early, preferably before the age of
40.

Once again you warned me ... Post properly and you will get an answer.
Post improperly and all you will get is boiler plate, and once again
you countermanded your own edict by responding. You are simply not a
man of your word and as such cannot be taken seriously.

Just make sure you post whatever words of mine you are responding to, that
is the main thing. You still want to do what Jeff Grippe did for so long,
i.e. you would like to paraphrase me in your own words. I will only put up
with very little of that. You have been warned!

By the way, you arrogant ass ... educated one with credentials and
English expert ... boilerplate is but a single word.

"boilerplate"

"Standard formulations uniformly found in certain types of legal documents
or news stories"

WordWeb

Old April 18th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

One who has frankly admitted in this forum that he cannot write is in
no position to lecture someone else concerning they should write. For
one thing, dudnerhead, I've told you I don't value your opinion. For
another, dunderhead, I've told you I don't take direction from you.
Truth be told, I can write rings around a simpleton like you with
trifle little effort. English composition was for me a course that
proved to be an elementary exercise. I don't know whom you think you
are, but in the pecking order of intellect and writers on this forum,
you've got several rungs on the hierarchical ladder to climb before you
reach the summit that you think that you mistakenly assume you've
already attained. You are just not the alpha-dog around here despite
you whimsical barking to the contrary. I know it. You know it and
everyone else knows it too. When are you going to stop embarrassing
yourself ... fool?

Jim McNamara

Old April 19th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

One who has frankly admitted in this forum that he cannot write is in
no position to lecture someone else concerning they should write.

I cannot write professionally, but I can certainly write well enough for
these newsgroups. I believe I could write professionlaly, but I must admit I
would have to do a lot of polishing. But the fact is that unless you write
full time, you will never be any good.

For
one thing, dudnerhead, I've told you I don't value your opinion. For
another, dunderhead, I've told you I don't take direction from you.
Truth be told, I can write rings around a simpleton like you with
trifle little effort. English composition was for me a course that
proved to be an elementary exercise. I don't know whom you think you
are, but in the pecking order of intellect and writers on this forum,
you've got several rungs on the hierarchical ladder to climb before you
reach the summit that you think that you mistakenly assume you've
already attained. You are just not the alpha-dog around here despite
you whimsical barking to the contrary. I know it. You know it and
everyone else knows it too. When are you going to stop embarrassing
yourself ... fool?

You make some elementary mistakes that an educated person would not make,
and I am not talking about typos either. These are little giveaways which I
can easily see, but most others cannot.

You write well enough for these newsgroups, although still too wordy and
longwinded. But I have detected many signs of improvement lately. The main
thing you could do to make it easier for the general reader is to break up
your still rather lengthy paragraphs into smaller ones. After all, you are
not Tolstoy.