Worst Injuries Disccusion thread

Old February 17th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni Tricks

Default Worst Injuries Disccusion thread

Talk to other unicyclists about their worst injuries

--
Uni Tricks

If only my school turned into a UNI SK L. Visit my unicycling
website, www.streetuni.piczo.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

shoelace in the cranks at 14MPH on a nimbus 36". ow. Just made it out
within the time window to not severely twist my leg. It still hurt to
walk and I had to limp the rest of the way to work. It sucked.

--
mouse

Originally Posted by johnfoss
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

Originally Posted by jerrick
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and
unicycles, and back to creepy horny men.

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

i was doing a rolling freemount on my girrafe(i do this quite well) and
i hit a slippy spot on the floor ended in a broken arm

--
$unidude$chad$

Chad Miedel
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Fracture Tibia/Fibula 2006

|Filename: Fracture Tib Fib.jpg |

GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

GizmoDuck wrote:
Fracture Tibia/Fibula 2006

Holy Cr#p! How did that happen? Are you riding again now?

--
MuniAddict

'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 17th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Dislocated shoulder 4 times, stopped riding seriously a year ago.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Dislocated my kneecap once while doing some trials. It popped right back
into place, but I was limping for a little while after.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Dangit! Looks I lost "The Game".
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

CoreTechs wrote:
Dislocated my kneecap once while doing some trials. It popped right back
into place, but I was limping for a little while after.

I've done that too except mine didn't pop back into place...

I've also ripped a ligament in my knee that stopped me riding for a
month.(I did it the day I got my new uni)

--
ridingwithscissors

*o* unicycle for earth *o*

habbywall wrote:
ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.

vanpaun wrote:
evil spelling nazi

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 17th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

ridingwithscissors wrote:
I've done that too except mine didn't pop back into place...

I've also ripped a ligament in my knee that stopped me riding for a
month.(I did it the day I got my new uni)

Just when you get something new... You injure yourself before you can
use it. It sucks when that happens.

I have yet to injure myself enough that I can't ride... I pray that
never happens.